how often can you inject into the same muscle?

buff36

Also, I'm curious how people who have been injecting for years manage to find new injection sites, and whether they have trouble with scar tissue.

There isn't a handbook here with an official answer.

You could probably just inject in your quads and be absolutely fine as long as you injected in different spots all the time.

Lots of ppl inject a lot in their delts; and some of those ppl have problems. Thus, I don't recommend that.

i try to use each spot only once per week. my shoulders are starting to scar but legs and glutes are fine. the bigger muscles can be used more frequently.

Just keep switching. I like hittyin the bis but scar tissue seemed to start building up. Sure it gives ya another quarter inch but its taht hard tissue that isnt exactly a plus.
Just switch up as much as possible. if ya like the temporary swelling then hit the same spot for a few wks but then give it a break.

Scar tissue doesn't go away does it? After your cycle and during your time off do your injections spots "heal"?

Yes, they heal.

Rule of thumb for ME, is never to hit a spot more than once in 7 days. If I can avoid it, I wont hit the same spot for as long as possible though.

If however, Im injecting 1cc or less per session, I can and will hit the same spot each week.

DougoeFre5h said:
Yes, they heal.

Rule of thumb for ME, is never to hit a spot more than once in 7 days. If I can avoid it, I wont hit the same spot for as long as possible though.

^ agree

and I don't like using anything bigger than a 25g

I'll do 2, 12 week cycles per year. I only hit my delts when injecting, usually each delt weekly with 2ml. Never had any probs. Always have the G.F. deep tissue massage the inject site, ahhh life is good. :)

I try to keep the injections as far as possible, but I've never really had a problem injected in any of my muscles (bi's, tri's, calfs etc) so I have lots of options. I also like to keep the pins as small as possible, I like 25g 1 inch or 1.5 if I can get it.

If I'm injecting in to the same muscle, I try to go to a different spot, which is easy with quads and glutes.

Back