• five times a day

Votes: 49 19.8%
  • six times a day

Votes: 84 34.0%
  • seven times a day

Votes: 67 27.1%

• Total voters

Kim the Swede

Look guys, my workout is very strict...but i fucking hate to eat, its so borring and a waste of time....might be the case why I am stuck at the same weight for a long time now...

I eat around 3, MAX 4 meals a day....I dont count carbs, fat or protein...I eat until i am full....thats it

And i drink 3 proteinshakes per day too btw...

damn chick u need to eat more than that!!!!!!

i eat a minimum of 8 times a day

9 times a day is a good day

10-11 times a day is a perfect day of executed meals

further i always count my carbs and protein; on a bad day my carbs will equal my protein in grams.

perfect diet for me will be 55% protein, 33-35% carbs, 10-12% fat.

As often as I can. Sometime I will get in 4 large meals, other days I will get around 7 or 8 meals. It all depends what I have to do that day and if I feel like making food all day.

shake postworkout
#1 one hour after shake
each meal after that 2-3 hours later

I eat 6-8 times a day

eating

As nutrition is probably the single most important factor in any training program..it definitely is NOT a waste of time...
eat minimum every 3 hours..keep protein 1-1.5 g per lb bodyweight, fat (EFA) .5-.75 g per lb, and fluctuate carbs whether gaining or dieting...dont forget most importantly post workout nutrition!

Peace,
P

First, I am no chick :)

Second, i eat pretty shitty, but i drink proteinshakes approx of 150grams every day...and food and other stuff on that afterwards..
I heard something that proteinshakes are fast protein...and you should try to devide fast and slow protein...or something...
anyone know ?

I try to eat 6 times a day. I don't pay as much attention to my diet as I should though, or my protein. I try to count my protein and calories, but I also try not to let food run my life.

Protein

Most people making protein shakes are using a whey type protein...there are a few types but i am not getting into that on this thread as it is not necessary..just be advised that whey is absorbed quickly and will raise amino acid blood levels faster then food derived protein...the problem with using whey exclusively is that your body is not getting a constant supply of NEEDED protein for growth..it is getting sporadic bursts which are great post workout but not throughout the day...Your meals should consist of lean red meat, cottage cheese, chicken, fish, eggs, skim milk for protein sources..as well as shakes but not INSTEAD of good food!
Peace,
P

Re: Protein

Praetorian said:
Most people making protein shakes are using a whey type protein...there are a few types but i am not getting into that on this thread as it is not necessary..just be advised that whey is absorbed quickly and will raise amino acid blood levels faster then food derived protein...the problem with using whey exclusively is that your body is not getting a constant supply of NEEDED protein for growth..it is getting sporadic bursts which are great post workout but not throughout the day...Your meals should consist of lean red meat, cottage cheese, chicken, fish, eggs, skim milk for protein sources..as well as shakes but not INSTEAD of good food!
Peace,
P

This is what i assumed...good answer. Thx

I eat 7-8 times a day, including my protein shakes and snacks.
I'm always hungry though.;)

i'm staring to see the nice shape in my body from working out and eat about 4-5 times a day +shakes ,,but damn i can't get rid off my belly the more a eat the bigger it gets ......lol

You really should try to eat 5 meals a day.
It is impossible to gain weight (including lean weight) without eating more calories than you burn. One pound of bodyweight corresponds to about 3,500 calories. So if you want to gain a pound a week eat 500 extra calories a day. It gets easy to count calories once you've done it enough because you will memorize the calories in foods you normally eat. Don't try to gain much more than this unless you are on a cycle. The same idea goes for trying to loose fat, eat 500 calories less than what you burn and you will loose a pound a week.

Back