How often do you jerk off??

man i cant do it at all

i feel mega guilty for days and everything that goes wrong in the next week or so i blame on wacking off as my karma punishment

i'm tapped

Jacky_Zebsten said:
man i cant do it at all

i feel mega guilty for days and everything that goes wrong in the next week or so i blame on wacking off as my karma punishment

i'm tapped

wtf?

yeah like it i feel dirty n guilty afterwards so i just dont do it now.

like if i did it and something went wrong the next day... i think it was punishment for wacking off

Jacky_Zebsten said:
yeah like it i feel dirty n guilty afterwards so i just dont do it now.

like if i did it and something went wrong the next day... i think it was punishment for wacking off
it;s only dirty if you don't wash your hands afterwards and clean up the gizz... :insane2:

Nicole said:
I masterbate every day in the shower.. weather Im getting laid or not....

Will U marry Me?

For me its once a day and then 2x when on cycle. That includes sexual relations 5-7x a week with the misses. Doin it right now to the Jailbait thread.

damn, after reading all this, i feel like i got something wrong for doing it 3 times a week. i try not to because i believe that it might affect my muscle growth

LiftTillIDie said:

I have no solid proof supporting this, just the basic fact that sperm has protien in it, so my body will be wasting the protien on loading the gun one more time instead of building muscle tissue. it also feels better when doing it less. doing it everyday seems like boring routine for me.

motawa said:
I have no solid proof supporting this, just the basic fact that sperm has protien in it, so my body will be wasting the protien on loading the gun one more time instead of building muscle tissue. it also feels better when doing it less. doing it everyday seems like boring routine for me.

I think you can spare the extra one gram of protein required to blow a load. In fact it's probably even less than a gram.

LiftTillIDie said:
Ahahahaha I'm going to hypothesize he uses it as a mental reward for those big days?

it's like this...

i think the fact that I have to get through this back/squat day before I could masturbate...so I hit hard and go home and hit harder. lol! it's cool!

1-2 times a day...getting ready now...the little lady is at work....gotta spend time with it..as she usually hogs it to herself.

AngryMuscles said:
it's like this...

i think the fact that I have to get through this back/squat day before I could masturbate...so I hit hard and go home and hit harder. lol! it's cool!

So exactly what I said.

Back