How often to jab Sust?

Sussed It

I've been doing 500mg/week in 1 jab usually on a Thursday, but after reading around on here I've seen some mixed views on how often to inject sust.

Is 500mg/week in 1 jab ok or should it be like a gram a week in 2 jabs?

It's my second course but I carried on straight from my first one?

Got 4ml left out of my second course which I'm going to do as I already am then I'm buying 10 more ml but might take 500mg tuesday and 500mg friday?

Or is that a bad idea?

bad idea, a gram of test is too much for early cycles, how long have u been on cycle man? u said u went from first right into second?

bad idea, a gram of test is too much for early cycles, how long have u been on cycle man? u said u went from first right into second?

I'm not too sure what you guys mean by a "cycle" but what I call a course is a box of 10ml, I'm just about to start my 3rd box of 10ml in about 2 weeks. I started 21st October I think?

u really need to think about what u r putting into your body, u obviously did not do research and are not ready for aas, u have 0 clue as to what u r doing man, what r your stats? height, weight, age, bf%, and how long have u been training?

TBH I'd rather just get summat that I could pin once a week and what was easy to come off? Any suggestions?

Course I know what I'm doing, it aint rocket science. I'm about 5'10" - 11:8 stone - Fuck knows on BF% and I'm 20!

Started training about a week before I go on roids (I aint a training freak, just wanted to get bigger quick, i don't plan to get massive!)

Was on Test Enanthate then got Sust but thinking of finishing on Test Enanthate?

just checked out your history, still dont know your stats cuz u didnt post them in my kinda language, feel and inches and pounds. lol. but dude, just stop and run pct, be done with aas for a long log time, u dont even diet, u have only been training for a month or so and u work out at home right? shitty situation, not dogging u, but this was a stupid decision. run your pct, get blood work and RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. steroids arent magic pills or liquid. u have to train hard and eat harder and do it right, u havent done anything right so far so quit while u r behind and run pct.

Now before you slate me on how fast I went from training to jabbing it was planned, I wouldn't have started training if I couldn't get the gear!

I train hard now I'm taking it and will train after I come off them but I've never been into training before I started them!

just checked out your history, still dont know your stats cuz u didnt post them in my kinda language, feel and inches and pounds. lol. but dude, just stop and run pct, be done with aas for a long log time, u dont even diet, u have only been training for a month or so and u work out at home right? shitty situation, not dogging u, but this was a stupid decision. run your pct, get blood work and RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. steroids arent magic pills or liquid. u have to train hard and eat harder and do it right, u havent done anything right so far so quit while u r behind and run pct.

I DIET right, I train at a GYM and yeah I have only been training for about 7 weeks, so what? Like I said I wouldn't have even started training if I wasn't getting gear a few days later..... I have a reason why I wanted to train and jab (planned to do for 3 months then stop) I have 5 weeks left then I'm stopping and starting my PCT!

that is the dumbest bullshit i have ever heard, u r a horrible newbie!!! u got in trouble and put on house arrest or whatever so u figures, im bored, big guys r cool, i wanna be big, hahahahahaha wow! now i realize y nobody else chimed in on this thread, i tried to help, but u r helpless. this is so dumb. workout out for real is a way of life for us people who r actually into it. but u.... using it as a 3 month hobby? stupid

and no, u dont diet right, ive read your other threads and u said word for word " i really dont have a diet"

Mate, you're a proper nobhead.. By "I don't have a diet" I mean I'm not fussing about planning out a diet, I eat the RIGHT kind of food whenever I want... It obviously is working or I wouldn't have gained a stone in just 4 weeks, now I asked how much and how often to jab sust. If you're just gunna give me shit like a prick I aint interested, but if you have a decent answer go ahead.....

i gave u that info in my first post on this thread u dumb ass fuck, go fuck yourself up by starting to early and not knowing what the fuck u r doing. im done with this dumb ass thread, see if anyone else wants to help u out

And no, I don't think big guys are "cool" most big guys are total pricks, I don't need to be big to be cool, just wanna get a bit bigger. I don't want to get massive, massive looks stupid. So don't try and judge me ya fucking mug!

Yeah but I don't think 250mg on a tuesday and 250mg on a friday is enough. I thought 500mg on a friday was ok of sust, did a bit of reading and some people say E3D, some say EOD...... Was just asking if 500mg a week in 1 jab is ok or should I get some Test E for that?

Or will 500mg split into 2 x 250mg jabs still give me good gains this early in?

Just don't want to jab it in 250mg jabs incase it isn't strong enough?

Back