How to correctly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with 200mg test amps?

Hugepecks91

How to correctly TRT with 200mg test amps?

So I'm going to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) between cycles until my contest this spring. And then blast HcG for 6 months prior to coming off. How do I correctly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with 200mg amps?
Poke every 6th day? Pin Monday and then again Saturday?

I'm on 600/week and I'm trying to achieve just above basic test levels to keep gains so I don't lose inbetween cycles. I'm only running test right now. And I'm cruising to come down from my high dosage until I hit January or feb to start a tren/mast and test cycle

200 a week will have you at approx double

standard testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is 200 test c e o week or 100 a week

I do 125 test/75 deca e -7 th day last blood draw was like 1175 ish on a scale of 220-880 which was lower than I thought..I was looking for 1300..ugl stuff

get some 1cc 25g or 27g pins and cut the dose into 4 pins. so 1/4th cc in each pin. you can save pins just put them in a ziplock baggy and tilt the pin upwards so the test don't leak out and store in desk or something

get some 1cc 25g or 27g pins and cut the dose into 4 pins. so 1/4th cc in each pin. you can save pins just put them in a ziplock baggy and tilt the pin upwards so the test don't leak out and store in desk or something

I tried storing pins a while back earlier in another cycle by doing 800/week. I ended up getting
Infections over and over again because the bacteria the liquid was exposed to not being in an antibacterial area.

I tried storing pins a while back earlier in another cycle by doing 800/week. I ended up getting
Infections over and over again because the bacteria the liquid was exposed to not being in an antibacterial area.

how exactly did you store them?

i used a sterile syringe and needle, withdrew the liquid, cover the needle, put the syringe in a never used before ziplock bag until I was ready to inject

i used a sterile syringe and needle, withdrew the liquid, cover the needle, put the syringe in a never used before ziplock bag until I was ready to inject

I don't know why you kept getting infections. I've read several threads on here where people save pins and had no problems. I've personally saved pins every cycle. I Remember reading a post from one of the mod's here where they would fill a months supply of pins at one time to use over a month

Back