How to draw Test E from the vial properly?

I put my vial in a cup of hot tap water while I take a shower. Then I swab top of vial, draw 1 ml of air, insert 22 gauge pin into vial, flip over, push air into oil, then I pull back to the 2 ml line until I draw 1 ml (this makes it draw quicker), then I swap and stick quad, then I go rub 1 out! lol

dont reuse needles even to draw they cost pennies

i agree ... but my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc and other doc insist you can reuse the 18g needle to draw over and over as long as its not going in your body. i have discussed this with them more than once.

but i change them up every now and then.

i agree ... but my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc and other doc insist you can reuse the 18g needle to draw over and over as long as its not going in your body. i have discussed this with them more than once.

Im sure your right I just dont like risks I can easily avoid.Im new to gear but ive injected a shit load of people never gave no one any problems

I think it's just better to draw with one and use another fresh one to inject. Not for nothin but there is no excuse . The sponsor here price is official

What happens if you don't inject air into the vial, does it have to stay completely pressurized for it to stay clean?

All I have is 23g needles to withdraw and they're the same I use to inject with..

You can draw it with a 25g if that's all you have. i've never had a problem drawing with 23 or 25g needles. Sit your vial in warm water for a couple minutes to thin the oil. Everyone says use 18 or 21 to draw, i've NEVER done that and it has never taken me 2 mins to draw a ml either. I've drawn enanthate and prop with 25g. I'm using 23's now b/c RUI wouldn't let me change my damn order 2 sec after placing it. Was half asleep and ordered 23's instead of 25's. Idk how you're wasting it, draw it in pull it out the vial draw in whats in the needle take that needle off place a new one on there and get the air out, then pin.

I do the same, I draw stick it back in the package it came from and they kinda seal back up. I wipe it with alcohol prep pad b/f drawing with it again. I use 1 to draw with for 2 weeks then switch. The one I draw with never enters my body.

What happens if you don't inject air into the vial, does it have to stay completely pressurized for it to stay clean?

good luck getting anything out if you don't put air in. It's something to do with pressure, i always put as much air into it as oil i want out. usually a tad more.

I've never had a problem getting the oil out, I just swab, pierce, and pull, if I draw too much air in the syringe, I just put oil back in until it I reach my destination. Maybe my syringes aren't airlocked?

I draw with 22 gauge the inject with 25 gauge. I always use new needles every time. Just gives me extra piece of mind. Needles are relatively cheap

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I use 22 Gauge needles to suspend and inject, its all the pharmacist would give me since aml never send me any :(, they draw like a champ.

very new

If any1 could suggest where i can ordery pins and gear for that matter, it would be great. Ill fill out my profile 2nite. Everyone here has been so much help getting me started.

Back