How to figure out what your levels should be through blood work!

roberto45104

So I have a show comin up in July. I've recently just finish my bulk cycle. I started at 50 mg of anadrol per day and 100 mg the last week for 5 weeks with 500 mg of test E. then I bumped the dosage to 1000 mg of test E and 50 mg of proviron the last 5 weeks! The first 5 weeks I put a solid 10 pounds on then when I switched to a gram of test the Gaines plateaued. So I figured out my macros and I switched my diet to 4,000 calories 466 grams of carbs 310 grams of proteins and 115 grams of fats! Still nothing I've noticed with gains all the way up till the last week! I'm thinking my shit is fake so I just got blood work.

So what should my levels be so I know it's real? I've been on a gram of test the past 5 weeks and just stopped 2 days ago.

I'm 6'2
21 years old
And 235 pounds.

I would think 1 gram of test a week would put you over 4K maybe even 5, all depends on how your assimilates the gear.

And unless your aspiring for your pro card, you're too young.

I ll school him a wee bit.
1-On your BW there are level s posted to the right of what your level s actually are my lab s test range is 220-1100. 150 a week test keep s me around 7-800 ish
2-ALL other pertinent panel s are just as integral to long term health which 100 mg s of adrol and 1000 mg test ARE NOT...your estrogen s freaking high your blood pressure is to and if you say it s not your on the The Nile.
3-The fact your running so high doses AND tri trating your gear shows ur listening to some gym guru whose pushing 1980 s gearage 101 .Probably your dealer eh ?. His only goal is to sell you more gear wether you get big or get buried in a big box.
4-To young and way to un informed AT THIS TIME and heading for ED and depression.

Son the solid gain s were water and water only.

Please stick around though and we ll help u solve the mystery of water vs meat.

Last edited:
Alright cool thanks for the response guys. I have some thick skin so lay it on me! And thanks Teutonic for your response! And just a little background the steroids all started since I was about 18 years old. I took small doses all the way up until my freshman year at Sac playing college football. I took a test tren cycle and got some crazy gains. I've always had a PT looking over me telling me what to do. Then I blew out my knee for the 3rd time and decides football shouldn't be my path. Lately I've just been working and making a living and lifting.

Ya'll can say all u want about how young I am but it's in one ear and out the other for now. I've been getting regular blood work done by my doctor testing my organs and everything has always been completely healthy since I've been juicing.

This is my first time doing blood work testing my T levels

So here are my levels I just got a call back! So after 5 weeks on a gram of test my levels came out to (1,500) and I know normal ranges are around 900-1100. What are your guys preference on the gear I had? I'm thinking a little underdosed!

Back