How to increase Outer Quad

KCinToronto

So I'm in the gym the other day and this kid who's been hitting it hard for a couple years lifts his shorts and is checking out his quad muscle. Now I'm not the guy to jump over and tell him how amazing he looks, but this guy had an outer quad that was incredible. (Compared to mine)

I do legs hard every week:
I hack squat 540 lbs. (free weight squats don't feel right on my old knees) I am 49,
I leg Press 810 lbs.
I do alot of leg extensions
Leg curls

I try to fluctuate the squats and leg press with wide stance, close stance.

What exercises would you guys recommend for that outer thigh? There is a reason I wear those board shorts in my photo. LOL. My legs are not bad, I just want more mass.

Someone said I play too much hockey to gain size on my legs. I still play 2-3 times a week. Not sure the mechanics of that but it may make sense. It is a muscle I've worked hard and it is proportionate, but not big.

If I ever wanted to try my hand at a show (for fun) I'd have to go into one of those be beach boy/physique categories. LOL

Thanks for any suggestions. (Please don't say lunges, please don't say lunges)

KC

i feel you bro, I have been doing everything to try n get my wider (everything short of those two machines the girls do - one that you spread your legs and the other you squeeze them together)

i feel you bro, I have been doing everything to try n get my wider (everything short of those two machines the girls do - one that you spread your legs and the other you squeeze them together)

That's funny, if I'm alone and nobody looking, I do those too.

KC

End your leg workout with one leg leg press
Toes slightly facing inward be careful that leg your
Not using is below the safety stop . Super high reps

Do close stance exercise & focus really on the lower part of the movement (low squats, leg press going as low as you can etc.

Back