How to increase vascularity

excellent insight , respect...as far as my experiance goes ,till the time you are not under 10% of body fat nothing will come out ,no matter you jab massive winny / tren or test..lol

Last edited:
I'm gaining vascularity as my BF goes down, obviously. Everyone knows this is the most effective for getting the veins to pop haha.

On top of that though I've heard potassium can help a lot. So high potassium foods should help. I have a LITTLE watermelon or banana preworkout anyways for some quickly digestable carbs. Can't speak to if it's helping, but considering the effect of potassium I'd assume so.

I'm gaining vascularity as my BF goes down, obviously. Everyone knows this is the most effective for getting the veins to pop haha.

On top of that though I've heard potassium can help a lot. So high potassium foods should help. I have a LITTLE watermelon or banana preworkout anyways for some quickly digestable carbs. Can't speak to if it's helping, but considering the effect of potassium I'd assume so.

I've been experimenting with ways to increase vascularity for several months. Low body fat is a must, but aside from that there are ways to increase vascularity in the gym. Taking a good pump enhancer helps. Also carb depleting for at least four hours prior to your workout (more is better) and then eating a lot of simple carbs pre-workout does wonders. This is an old Rich Gaspari trick. Addtionally, eliminating caffeine as much as possible helps. Caffeine contracts the blood vessels and restricts blood flow. Lastly, using high reps for a really good pump. Using this procedure, I have discovered veins that I never new existed in the past.

SD holy fuck lift and drink a fruit smoothie and watch in the mirror what happens when flexing

SD holy fuck lift and drink a fruit smoothie and watch in the mirror what happens when flexing

Like I said, carb deplete for about 4-5 hours prior to your workout then drink a high carb drink. The veins will pop. Also try using KN03 + glycerol prior to your workout. It's cheap, makes the veins pop and gives a great pump.

Like I said, carb deplete for about 4-5 hours prior to your workout then drink a high carb drink. The veins will pop. Also try using KN03 + glycerol prior to your workout. It's cheap, makes the veins pop and gives a great pump.

I didnt say carb deplete or supplements i said superdrol lol

Back