How to keep gains and not gain fat during PCT

Xlshamoon65

Hey guys! I needed some advice! My first cycle was 500mg Test E and 50mg Dbol at 21 years old, ~13% BF and have been training with trainers since I was 13 years old. Went from 220 before cycle to 245, and back to ~222 maintaining little size or strength a month after. In retrospect I didn't keep my calories high enough during PCT, which I believe explains why I lost any keepable gains but I had gained a considerable amount of body fat during the 4 weeks following my cycle. How would I keep calories higher without gaining EVEN MORE fat. Some say run clen or Sarms like GW once I begin my post? What have you guys done to tackle this issue? Thanks In advance guys!

Last edited:
I have same issue, but I use T3 and Clen with the drink "all day you may" with from what I know has a lot of muscle preserving attributes. Being off hits you mentally for me :(

When I used to come off I found the problem gaining weight was from eating so much on cycle. When metabolism is higher. Then I would come off eat the same amount of food with a slower metabolism thus I would balloon out.

U adjust carefully to compensate for being off gear as the protein synthesis/glycogen storage ability of.. is less..aahhh .read the assignment.

Great article! It's so comforting to hear scientifically sound advice compared to the usual bro science. I myself am a Bio/Chem student this was music to my ears! Thanks again!

Back