How to keep making gains on extended T cycle??

rpwhit777

I have heard that after about 12-15 weeks on T you start to not make gains any more?????true or false???.........That said is it possible to stack another drug with the T to continue to make gains??????

False, I believe this rumor was started since people believe your receptor site desensitize to the amount of testosterone present, which isnt true since the life of receptors is generally short and new receptors are produced every few days.

False.......I think a lot of this has to do with diet.

You have to keep increasing your caloric intake as you add more size.

StoneColdNTO said:
False.......I think a lot of this has to do with diet.

You have to keep increasing your caloric intake as you add more size.

Exactly, if you are eating the same amount of calories in week 12 as you are in week 1, and in week 12 you are 20lbs heavier, than you are going to start having problems gaining weight at some point.

jcp2 said:
Exactly, if you are eating the same amount of calories in week 12 as you are in week 1, and in week 12 you are 20lbs heavier, than you are going to start having problems gaining weight at some point.
jcp2 is correct what was a bulking diet at 200 pounds is a maintenence diet at 220

So Mudge you basically are saying that for an extended cycle it is important to add an anti-aromatase, as opposed to running a blocker like nolvadex, in order to maintain a better T/estrogen ratio????

You have to keep increasing your food intake, and you have to switch up your training routine. And if you run other gear in addition to test, switch that up too.

rpwhit777 said:
I have heard that after about 12-15 weeks on T you start to not make gains any more?????true or false???.........That said is it possible to stack another drug with the T to continue to make gains??????

"T" meaning Test, I assume? If what you just said is true, then I stopped gaining about 48 months ago.

rpwhit777 said:
So Mudge you basically are saying that for an extended cycle it is important to add an anti-aromatase, as opposed to running a blocker like nolvadex, in order to maintain a better T/estrogen ratio????

We need Billy Bathgate on this one, he runs Nolvadex through his entire cycles FWIW.

I am trying to formulate and grasp long term cycles and the like myself, because I am having issues simply with post cycle therapy, my body is acting practically as if I never had a break (I'm 27 so my natural levels are starting going downhill I'm sure).

You dont want to flat out shut down estrogen, but if you can block aromatase activity then you will retain a higher test level, so arimidex is looking like something I need to try out. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can also be usefull, but you can shut down LH - and if you shut that down from my reading it is harder to get back than natural test levels, so use with caution.

I am collecting what I find and posting it here:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18411

My basic reasons for thinking most people dont really recover:

∙ Most cycles are never as good as the first
∙ I see no evidence to believe in receptor saturation
∙ If 2-4 weeks clomid was all it took, why are we not jumping right back on?

Last edited:
Gotcha, I guess it was yet again gym barking BS........I dont know why I believe these guys sometimes....I guess its nice to know I can ask you guys and clarify all the bull........thanks

Back