How to keep water retention/bloating down on orals?

Steroid123

I am banned!
I'm gonna run test e 600mg a week and want to add a oral. Last time I took 50mg dbol a day with my test and my face was flushed and red and looked bloated. I was taking an ai with it but didn't seem to really help. I'm thinking of running Anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks and was wondering if I will get flushed? I dont mind holding a little water but I don't like having a bloated red face.

Anadrol isn't as wet as dbol. More than likely you failed to control your estrogen on your last cycle though. Did you do bloodwork? And where did you get your AI from?

PD has a good point

I HATED ADROL...the water was, for me worse...the blood pressure spikes gaveme epic headaches.

As mentioned...run your ai..maybe higher this time ?

I read somewhere that with drol you cant stop the bloat, it doesn't directly aromatize to estrogen but does convert through an unknown mechanism so I don't think you can control it with an ai, at least I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Maybe someone with more knowledge knows for sure

With dbol you can control your bloat, just up your ai

Last edited:
I gotta ask the simple Q's. If this is so much of a problem (if it is for you) Why Take the Dbol or drol.

I guess I have to come down to my Q. Of what is your goal and some stats might help, IF, you wanted some other suggestions for your goal.

I know that wasn't your Q's I was thinking of looking into another compound for your purpose from where you are at? Maybe :dunno: ...oldman

I read somewhere that with drol you cant stop the bloat, it doesn't directly aromatize to estrogen but does convert through an unknown mechanism so I don't think you can control it with an ai, at least I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Maybe someone with more knowledge knows for sure

With dbol you can control your bloat, just up your ai

Yeah I read that too

I gotta ask the simple Q's. If this is so much of a problem (if it is for you) Why Take the Dbol or drol.

I guess I have to come down to my Q. Of what is your goal and some stats might help, IF, you wanted some other suggestions for your goal.

I know that wasn't your Q's I was thinking of looking into another compound for your purpose from where you are at? Maybe :dunno: ...oldman

Well I'm 6'1 240lbs and around 9% bodyfat. I wanna blow up a little but keep the vascularity and definition. I'm thinking of test 600mg a week and tren ace at 300mg a week if that's enough, maybe even 450mg a week split 3 times a week. And I wanted to take an oral. I don't rlly like dbol. And Anadrol is apealing to me but idk about that bloat. Could the tren counteract the bloat?

Back