How to maintain alpha feeling/aggression off cycle

So, I've been off for a while due to illness, not going back on for a few months, but the thing i notice the most is I don't have the drive like when i was on. I miss the aggression and alpha feeling. Don't get nearly as much done without it.
Anyone feeling the same thing

The answer to your question is that you never maintain the same feeling/power while off.
I guess that's why it's called ENHANCING drugs.

The answer to your question is that you never maintain the same feeling/power while off.
I guess that's why it's called ENHANCING drugs.

Nailed it and look at what you wrote------

Ur sick as well. I m a amn and I m a pussy when I m sick.

Even the best 100 percent pct recovery will leave feeling a vacuum in the superhero department OK ? After a good run like blow even if your not jonesing your just....normal. Fuck normal right ? Get well. Get ready. Get back on.

Pct can divide the boys from the men. The mind makes the man. You can always feel aggressive and alpha if you are always an aggressive alpha.

You can quote me.

First step on your journey involves google and the words testosterone psychology.

CBT brother.. teach yourself to have a positive outlook no matter what is going on in your life... its the hardest thing to do and i try to practice it every day

That's something you are born with/encoded in your genes. Androgen exposure in the womb permanently affects your brain and affects something call the digit ratio. It is the difference between your index finger and ring finger. In males, the index finger is usually smaller than the ring finger, the bigger the ratio, the more androgen exposure in utero. This can have permanent affects on personality, penis size, etc. It's very interesting. Neanderthals were known to have very masculine finger ratios, they were extremely strong and had a shit load of testosterone.

That aggressive confident feeling youre talking about is just from being bigger in general. Ever notice how most tall people seem really confident?

That aggressive confident feeling youre talking about is just from being bigger in general. Ever notice how most tall people seem really confident?

Taller ppl have Good GH, T levels...
That's why the linear growth.
not to say that is the entire cause of being confident.
But I'm sure hormones play a role in there somewhere.

When you've been treated as an authority figure your whole life, it's hard not to play the part. Not sure it has much to do with testosterone, as there are genetic defects that can cause hypogonadism but extreme height such as Klinefelter's.

I don't think anyone is truly alpha all the time. Some days I'm a lion, others I'm a cub. This happens both on and off cycle.

My .02c :)

Reactions: MBB
When you've been treated as an authority figure your whole life, it's hard not to play the part. Not sure it has much to do with testosterone, as there are genetic defects that can cause hypogonadism but extreme height such as Klinefelter's.

I don't think anyone is truly alpha all the time. Some days I'm a lion, others I'm a cub. This happens both on and off cycle.

My .02c :)

I agree with that.
No one is charged up to their max day in and day out...
The are many factors involved: fatigue, diet, sleep, stress etc
not going to over analyze either.
Just be thankful for living a healthy life and doing the stuff you like is my point of view.

Awesome thread

Something I pretty avidly disagree with is the way in which bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who usually -or at least should- have a pretty solid understanding of multiple complex biological processes always turn to pathos when discussing anything related to the gym, physique, diet, gear/endocrine system, and in this case, psychology.

Ex: We know the physiological effects of working out at failure, but when asked about how or why we workout the way we do it's always some over-passionate line about our desire to be the best, or something to the effect of, " 'Cuz that's what killers do."

I wasn't born with the feeling of dominance I get from gear (Full disclosure, I've only ran 2 cycles of PH and on my first peptide cycle). However, I fucking LOVE that feeling. For me, when I am in-between cycles I have to constantly remind myself of who and what I am; A Goddamn Fucking Alpha Male-Monster. It comes effortlessly on cycle, and even during PCT, but there is definitely effort required to maintain this mindset as; my T levels drop, I watch my strength drop, I lose my gains, and my workouts decrease from 3 hour slaughter fests to 1.5 hour struggles.

There are many things which have worked for me. Some of which have come from books I read, independent internet research, and are summed up pretty well by the subject of this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc

Here are some of those tips and tricks, based on both animal instinct and human psychology of dominance and power
1) Stare people down, until they look away. Once they break Eye contact eve if they look back it is not necessary to continue staring
2)When you shake hands, turn the others hand palm facing up and yours facing down - I don't do this one personally but I noticed people try to do this who think they have dominance over me. Sometimes they do, other times I quickly flip their hand over and crush it.
3)Take up a lot of space. Claim chairs or other objects around you with your elbows or feet. Defend your territory with your eyes and body language
4)Breathe deeply all of the time.
5)When people are watching you, keep a stern, unwavering face. If they continue to look refer to #1
6)Keep the mindset of a hunter, by looking for ways you can use your strength, intelligence, good looks or other alpha-characteristics and/or exploit others lack thereof. I do not try to capitalize on these things but it is a good psych up to know in what ways you have an advantage over others.

In other news, i didn't realize I was such a psychopath until I wrote all this shit down and posted it on a public forum.

Back