How to test if masteron is real

weavy88

Hey yall, just got same mast e from kalpa. Have NEVER been disappointed with anything kalpa, but I still maintain a healthy skepticism about anything in the world of gear. Is there anyway to tell on a blood test if your mast is legit? Is there a specific steroid test I can buy? I would prefer a blood test and not a labmax. Is there a place I can send a sample to for mass specs? Any help appreciated.

I just found a university here in the U.S. that will accept samples from the public to conduct liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, for a fee of course. Think i'll go that route,

well i'm just inquiring about it at this point, I've heard of others doing the same thing/

The university would have to have a certified control sample to compare it to as all substances have a characteristic signature. Guess which government entity is in charge of said samples?

I'm totally in favor of having concrete numbers on paper, but sending controlled substances to an entity that has to be working with the DEA just seems like too great of a risk to me.

Let the results speak for themselves, and get a blood panel at 4-6 weeks to at least verify it's not just more testosterone being sold as masteron. Of course, being able to trust your source is key in my book.

My .02c :)

Get a small pot with soil put 5 drops of masteron in a week you'll have little masteron roots growing usually means it's at least 97% pure

if you start to look like the one on the right, it's real. if you start to look like the one on the left, it's fake.

MammothVsMastodon.jpg

Back