how to test if roids are real

bigmoney

Hi guys how can i test if my deca and testostorone enanthate are real is there any kits i can buy or home test i can do to find out if they are real thanks looking forward to your reply i think this will help allot of people in this forum

Pin the shit and wait about 4-6 weeks and if you don't feel shit by week 7 shits bunk. Just man up and pin the shit. If you don't want it send it to me ill try it out for you.

Hi guys how can i test if my deca and testostorone enanthate are real is there any kits i can buy or home test i can do to find out if they are real thanks looking forward to your reply i think this will help allot of people in this forum

If you had steroid powder, you could test the melting point.

Get blood work done before you start cycle wait 6-8 weeks then get blood work done again to see where your levels are, that's the only to know for sure.

Pin the shit and wait about 4-6 weeks and if you don't feel shit by week 7 shits bunk. Just man up and pin the shit. If you don't want it send it to me ill try it out for you.

agree with Herm on this one...pin it and wait to find out...pins are cheap enough that you can just run a few weeks and see what happens...aside from bloodwork down the road...or actually finding a place to do independent testing there is no way of knowing...besides asking around if anyone has heard of your gear or the lab...post up some pics in the picture forum and see if you can get some help...

lol come on guys i need a logical solution for example i heard a while ago drip a little bit on a pregnacey test and if it the test is possitive then the juice is real is this true ?

Do like suggested and post pics in the picture forum, or at least ask them if the lab is reputable and maybe Kane can help you.

Or send it to Herm to try out.

Its very simple... use it for 3 weeks then go find an AnyLabTest now and draw blood for 65 bucks.

They will tell you EXACT levels and not cap you off at 1500

Matt

I heard you can taste a drop of deca put it on your tongue and if it goes numb and taste like medicine then its real I have done this you just don't want it to taste just like oil doesn't work for test though

lol come on guys i need a logical solution for example i heard a while ago drip a little bit on a pregnacey test and if it the test is possitive then the juice is real is this true ?

No. This is a test for hcg.

I like the peter-meter myself ....If you got wood almost every morning then its probably gtg . Picked up some Aburaihan E-250 a few weeks ago for a good price , knew there was lots of fakes but buddy said its all good , sure enough wood every morning . Will check with the labs next month but I"m confident .....~Bo

Dont know if you can always go by the "peter meter". Im 27 and i have had morning wood all my life. Before, on, and off cycle.

Dont know if you can always go by the "peter meter". Im 27 and i have had morning wood all my life. Before, on, and off cycle.

I"m not 27 , and I"m on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so if I don"t get my test I know it . And if I get my test , I really know it ! ~Bo

Back