How was y'all's experience with OP

Hogans hero

Just wonderin cause so far mine sux. I hope tha gear is good and I will let y'all know. My order was confirmed almost two weeks ago and I paid tha extra for emergency 4-6 day shipping. And tha return communication is slow

That in depth with order details is unwise. Be careful, brother. There are a lot of guys that live it on here. Use the search feature and you'll see. It's a big lab. They prob get hundreds of orders a week. Sit falls through the cracks. Please don't talk badly about a source until it is actually a bad source.

I don't rep them, I just don't like to see bad reviews when there wasn't even any real experience. No offense. Just hold off until you're sure

Don't sweat it. They are good to go. OP has just gone viral. Lots of orders. I have had good experiance with them so far.

That in depth with order details is unwise. Be careful, brother. There are a lot of guys that live it on here. Use the search feature and you'll see. It's a big lab. They prob get hundreds of orders a week. Sit falls through the cracks. Please don't talk badly about a source until it is actually a bad source.

I don't rep them, I just don't like to see bad reviews when there wasn't even any real experience. No offense. Just hold off until you're sure

I'm 100% sure of what I said. So far it sux. And I will post bloods to show gear quality. I'm from tha school where if I tell u 2-3 days or 2-3 years u can set your watch to it. I do understand tha nature of what we r doin.and do kno that shit happens but nowadays communication is real cheap. Just tell me if it may b 4 days or it may b 4 weeks. Hell I'm cool with you'll get it this month as long as I know.
And as I figured as soon as I posted this it would come and it did. Anyways fuck it I'm just glad it's here !!

There is no control over customs. You can pay a trillion dollars for overnight delivery but there is no way anyone can predict how long something waits in customs. Glad you got it but I agree with Norsegod. Your post is borderline breaking the rules anyways talking about time frames is a big no no.

I've had several orders with OP. Some better than others. But every time I got at least what I paid for, sometimes more. The gear is legit as well, and communication was better than I've seen with ANY other lab... Period. The fact that they are not domestic makes it hit or miss for arrival times, but it will get there unless it doesn't becuz of a siezure at customs. But they will reship anyway .

I would prefer to know what day it will arrive, but that is relatively unheard of. The fact that I've always got what I've paid for is more than I can say for several labs I've used. OP IS the real deal

Back