Hows your workout schedule

Monday-Back and Hamstrings
Tuesday-Quads Calves and Abs
Wednesday-Shoulders Traps Triceps and Abs
Thursday-Chest Biceps and abs
Friday-Quads Calves little bit of Hams
Sat-Off
Sun-off

mon - Chest/Bi's (yes, monday is international chest day)
tues - off
wed - back/tris'
thurs - off
fri - legs and shoulders
sat - sometimes move shoulders to sat.

When not on a cycle:
Mon - Chest/Tri/Shoulders
Tues - Off
Wed - Back/Bis/Traps
Thurs - Off
Fri - Calves/Legs

When on a Cycle:
Mon - Chest/Tri/Shoulders
Tues - Back/Bis/Traps
Wed - Calves/Legs
Thur - Chest/Tri/Shoulders
Fri - Back/Bis/Traps
Sat - Calves/Legs
Sun - OFF

well thanks for all the input I used to work out 3 muscles a day my shoulders,tris,chest then my bis,back, and forearms, then Id have my legs days along with cardio each day but i used to be stuck in the gym for hours

so i cut down to two muscles a day chest and tris
back and shoulders
then bis and forearms

But i read a lot of muscle development and I notice most of those guys only work out one muscle a day do you think its better to work out more then one muscle a day thats why I started this post

Ultraboy said:
well thanks for all the input I used to work out 3 muscles a day my shoulders,tris,chest then my bis,back, and forearms, then Id have my legs days along with cardio each day but i used to be stuck in the gym for hours

so i cut down to two muscles a day chest and tris
back and shoulders
then bis and forearms

But i read a lot of muscle development and I notice most of those guys only work out one muscle a day do you think its better to work out more then one muscle a day thats why I started this post
It depends on your goals. In highschool I lifted an all around schedule 3-4 days a week and that was good for staying consistent and making gains over a long training program. However, if you are an expierienced lifter and are looking to make serious gains than most people would suggest specializing on certain muscles on certain days, usually 2 per workout. Alot of people suggest that working your abs 3-4 days a week is superior to limiting it to once a week.

Back