HRT and Gear Consultation by Swale

LAWNSAVER

Here is a link to Swale's website. He is a board certified Doctor and will monitor cycles and post cycle therapy. He can provide prescriptions and the drugs legally or you can get your own and he will consult from there. Take a look!

www.allthingsmale.com

Its a good idea for you older guys who have a harder time to recover!

Looks good. I may drop him a line. I got a guy by me that does the same thing, but this one seems more knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Thanks for this..........I asked my doctor today to run a test to check for HGH levels, just incase I might need some, he basically laughed at me and said not a chance. Shit....I'm 45 & on test replacement, low HGH is most certainly a possibility too. I guess it's time to start looking for a new doc.

Swale knows his stuff

I'm having an e-mail conversation with him right now on changing my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to a more athelete oriented format and he has already convinced me he knows his stuff just from the stuff we have already covered.

LT

Assuming you are a legitimate Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) candidate, does he offer more than just cyp? Is it that he will provide an rx for any fda approved med, but, only offers access to cyp himself?...the patient would have to go to a compounding pharmacy or other for the other stuff??

There are forms you must fill out for you to become a patient! If you need a certain med, he will give you a script. If your insurance will pay for it, the script will be sent. I'm really not sure how the whole process works, but I know he is a legit Doc!

He know his stuff. I wouldnt recomend Swale unless you were thinking of going to a Doc. Although his steroid consultation would be sound, I believe you will find the right advise here. If it is Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) related or how to come off properly, go to Swale!

StoneColdNTO said:
Thanks for this..........I asked my doctor today to run a test to check for HGH levels, just incase I might need some, he basically laughed at me and said not a chance. Shit....I'm 45 & on test replacement, low HGH is most certainly a possibility too. I guess it's time to start looking for a new doc.
My guy offered HGH. But after checking prices online ----- forget it. Go to Drugstore.com or CVS.com you will not believe what this stuff costs and the pharm.

This guy really knows his stuff, he has already helped me with my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) which was way out of whack from the previous doc mostly due to the other doc's lack of understanding for ancillaries. Swale knows how to handle the big picture and I am sure he could help out any of you all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) athletes.

LT

What's with the link? It just goes to a page that says it's being configured? Is there another way in? I'm currently on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) due to a pituitary adenoma (tumor) and my current doc is a jackass. I've been thinking of changing anyway but now it seems I may have a good one to at least check on.

Is everyone else able to get to the site?

Back