HRT guys: WHAT does a typical YEAR look like for you?

Drveejay11

I am banned!
Being that you are on TEST all year long, describe your cycles, ON time/OFF times, gear used, all the "differences" that make up YOUR cycles.

---just curious, thanks.

I can onlky speak for my guys, of course, but they do not "cycle". It can take me two or three months to get them properly tuned up. Once I do, I want them to stay that way.

IMPO, HRT docs who "cycle" their patients' testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do not know what they are doing.

Intersesting...thanks Swale.

Let's here some from the HRT bro's........I KNOW you run cycles, QUIT lyin!!! :)

Drveejay11 said:
Intersesting...thanks Swale.

Let's here some from the HRT bro's........I KNOW you run cycles, QUIT lyin!!! :)

LOL....Doc has been on a role lately. Bump for them HRT guys.:)

SWALE said:
I can onlky speak for my guys, of course, but they do not "cycle". It can take me two or three months to get them properly tuned up. Once I do, I want them to stay that way.

IMPO, HRT docs who "cycle" their patients' testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do not know what they are doing.
I think he means the guys who run normal cycles while still on hrt. Meaning when they come off their cycle, they stay on hrt.

Hormone Replacement Therapy bro.getting on it legally is not out of the question if the circumstances are right.

F.

Ok, I'll bite first......

Here is what a year looks like for me..

I run Test E at 250mg every 10 days as HRT and have for over a year, when I do cycle I try to run something different, this time it is Sus @ 250 EoD along with 600mg of Eq pw and 200mg of Deca pw for joint relief.
I like to run longer cycles at around 14-16 weeks, then I go right back to the 250mg every 10 days. I seem to keep the majority of my gains and harden up while only on the 250mg pw.

I don't know if this would work for everyone, but it is what works for me and has for a year or so now, at those length of cycles I run 2 a year.

djs said:
Ok, I'll bite first......

Here is what a year looks like for me..

I run Test E at 250mg every 10 days as HRT and have for over a year, when I do cycle I try to run something different, this time it is Sus @ 250 EoD along with 600mg of Eq pw and 200mg of Deca pw for joint relief.
I like to run longer cycles at around 14-16 weeks, then I go right back to the 250mg every 10 days. I seem to keep the majority of my gains and harden up while only on the 250mg pw.

I don't know if this would work for everyone, but it is what works for me and has for a year or so now, at those length of cycles I run 2 a year.

Do you get regular blood work? If so are you able to keep your lipids and CBC IE..RBC values in line thru the year?

DROID

Oh, I completley missed the ntent of the question. Guess I'm built too low!

I do have some patients who run some cycles off and on. First, I hit 'em with a cattle prod, and if that doesn't work, I resign myself to monitoring their health while "on", managing thei rancillaries, then smoothly transitioning them to their testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) when they come off. They avoid the "crash" like that.

SWALE,

"I hit 'em with a cattle prod"

Why do you recomend they don't cycle while on HRT... What difference would it make? Do you tell them not to for liability reasons? If they do a cycle are there any particular Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you would recomend over others?

Doc it goes a little something like this:

(NOTE: dates may be a little off as this is all from memory)

Over the past 16 months of being on Test, I have tried a few different things.

I started HRT at 200/week in September of 02' and ran it with 400/week of Deca (big mistake) right off the bat.

My only previous experience with steroids was an Oxandrin only cycle which brought me from 145 lbs to about 165 in 2 months. That was june of 02'

I ran the "HRT" with the Deca and gained another 20. I discontinued the deca after 8 weeks therefore not realizing it's full effects.

I continued to run the 200/week test until I believe April of 03' where I proceeded to jump it up to 750/week, and then incorporated 15-20 mg's of Dbol into the mix in early june. I ran the dbols for 4 weeks and the 750 test for probably12 to 14 weeks.

...again back down to 200/week

Towards the Fall of 03' I wanted to try some different tactics with the HRT including less frequent dosing and different esters, so I went to one shot every 4 weeks. In doing that I believe I almost "Recovered" as my nuts became large again and my loads at the end of the 3rd week became smaller and then gradually increased in volume and thickness. Considering I had literally never "Recovered" from test before, I assumed this must be what was happening to me.

I also tried using Sustenon 250 as the Test for a while

So now here we are in Feb 04', and I'm running a 600/week test and 30 mg Dbol cycle.

The nice thing about HRT is you can manipulate your dosages and change your mind as often as you want without repercussions relating to recovery.

The bad thing is I'll be on Test for the rest of my life.

Oh well...

if i can butt in doc? i would like to know how HRT effects a person's ability to reproduce. do u still produce sperm at normal levels or do your nutts atophy to the point of no return?

If I were Swale I would avoid the rest of this post like I would a crack whore with open sores. You don't really expect him to give you advice in an open forum about how to run an illegal cycle do you? I am pretty sure that whatever govt agency that monitors docs would frown on that.

wayne and zeus said:
Doc it goes a little something like this:

(NOTE: dates may be a little off as this is all from memory)

Over the past 16 months of being on Test, I have tried a few different things.

I started HRT at 200/week in September of 02' and ran it with 400/week of Deca (big mistake) right off the bat.

My only previous experience with steroids was an Oxandrin only cycle which brought me from 145 lbs to about 165 in 2 months. That was june of 02'

I ran the "HRT" with the Deca and gained another 20. I discontinued the deca after 8 weeks therefore not realizing it's full effects.

I continued to run the 200/week test until I believe April of 03' where I proceeded to jump it up to 750/week, and then incorporated 15-20 mg's of Dbol into the mix in early june. I ran the dbols for 4 weeks and the 750 test for probably12 to 14 weeks.

...again back down to 200/week

Towards the Fall of 03' I wanted to try some different tactics with the HRT including less frequent dosing and different esters, so I went to one shot every 4 weeks. In doing that I believe I almost "Recovered" as my nuts became large again and my loads at the end of the 3rd week became smaller and then gradually increased in volume and thickness. Considering I had literally never "Recovered" from test before, I assumed this must be what was happening to me.

I also tried using Sustenon 250 as the Test for a while

So now here we are in Feb 04', and I'm running a 600/week test and 30 mg Dbol cycle.

The nice thing about HRT is you can manipulate your dosages and change your mind as often as you want without repercussions relating to recovery.

The bad thing is I'll be on Test for the rest of my life.

Oh well...

Sorry, bro, but to my eyes this does not look like hrt, it simply looks like "confusion"...

Drveejay11 said:
Thanks DJS

SC.........JB.........DaDawg.........where are you bro's???y
i anwered this one somewhere before but i stick to pretty simple stuff my hrt is 150 mg ew of depotestosterone [ cyp ] . when i cycle i stick with the basics , I LOVE TEST :D so i up the dose of test to anywhere from 500-1000 mg a week of eth or cyp for at least 10-12 weeks sometimes i run longer . i usually jumpstart with either dbol or winnie , usually dbol because i love it too :D , dbol bloats me so i throw in a little dex but just enough to keep bloat under control . when i come off cycle i dont skip a week i just take up testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) the next week and try to take a minimum of 8-10 weeks or so between cycles and its usually longer if i go up to a gram and throw in orals

Back