HRT thickness

urripped

Hey guys.

I recently started on an HRT program. Currently doing 400 mg test and 200 deca. First batch seemed fine as far as thickness of the oils. Got good gains as well.

This batch is much thicker, both test and deca. Tough to draw into syringe and real tough to shoot. Lots more work getting this stuff in and out as compared to last cycle. Same Pharm., same size needles.

They tell me its because they dont use preservatives which results in thicker product. Sound right? I'm sure their not giving me B.S. but was wondering if any one else experienced this.

Are you Talking about Hormone replacement therapy? If you are those seem like really high doses. then again what do I know.

Sorry guys about not being clear.

Its testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) I'm not doing HGH. Sorry about that.

I have low test levels so was able to get Dr. script. And yes I was surprised myself as to dosage I was allowed, but I figured what the hell I'll go with it. These are doses I did back in my 20's so yes I do consider it a cycle. Expensive as hell, but I'm more comfortable with this approach.

As far as results, I gained 10 lbs. the last time.

I was just wondering about the thickness and experience others may have had with it.

Thanks.

I think he means he's going through a program with a rejuvenation center like the ones we see online and he's buying from them...

The products cost a lot more this way, but it's a legit Rx (script) and he just purchased more vials of test than he had to, but when those places approve you for the treatment (99% of people approved), then you can order as much as you want and the MD will write a Rx for each one...

Check out this site for more info...
http://www.pbr-anti-aging-humangrowthhormone.com/

You pay a $75 script fee for each injectable you want.
After that you pay the regular price (from pharmacy) for whatever injectable you want. $200/ 10mL vial of test cypionate, etc. You can order one or two or three.. however many you want once that MD gives you the script.

TESTinME said:
Sounds like a cylce as opposed to HRT or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) bro.

Yep.....he can call it what ever he wants......but it is a cycle, no two ways about it.

Welcome to Steroidology Bro

I agree those doses are for a cycle, they're not replacing anything, they're taking over:D

JohnnyB

I think everyone will agree that thats not HRT or TRT...The problem with those places is they know its either them or the black market..So they really rake you pretty bad...What are you paying for the Test like 200$ a bottle???... I guess you pay for piece of mind..Unfortunately it seems like these guys on the net( NOT ALL) just as these overseas pharmacies can give you fake gear to though!!! The only difference is that you have a script for the one and not the other.....This is where it all comes down to trusting your source!!!

Hey everyone.
I am fully aware that I am doing a cycle. I dont understand how this thread got so far off track. I've done several cycles over the years by using different sources, but I decided to take this approach to see what its like. Got into some tight situations with sources so decided to try legal approach.

But I just asked for input from those using this approach about the variations in thickness in their gear thats all. Not to be jammed about whether this is a cycle or not and how expensive it is. I'm aware of those things. Wow! Thanks anyway.

Back