Huge BBer Claims, Test is Not the Best, as a First Cycle

Oakmuscle

Ive been researching what my first AAS cycle would be. The common answer for forums seems to be Test E 500mg. After watching videos like the one below.

....And digging around a bit. Does it not make sense what he is saying in the video.

"not for a beginner man, you wont put someone who barely knows how to drive in a mercedes. why do you think a lot of amateurs peak so early? because their first cycle is test, the receptors get used to something strong, its all about taking it step by step, if you do 500 grams a week, next cycle, you’d have to go to 750. then what? 1000 on your third cycle? if you start Winstrol (winny) tablets for your first cycle, at 50 mg a day, second cycle, you could add primobolan, and thats how it goes…"

"4 weeks of oral winstrol for example, with a very strict diet, and training routine, yes, you will see incredible results."

The basic understanding seems to be. If you start with something strong like Testosterone, your receptors get used to something strong. Then your next cycle would have to be stronger in order to progress. If you start with something weaker like 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED for 4 weeks, gain say 5-10lbs of muscle. Your going to hold on to most, if not all of that, since its so small. Ive also read that 4 weeks of Winstrol (winny) would barely suppress your HPTA, so a post cycle therapy (pct) may not even be needed. After this you add primo and gain another 5-10lbs of solid muscle, that you most likely retain all or most. Because its Primo, again less suppressive. Then your third cycle would be test only, 400-500mg. At this point you would blow up, and you would have more muscle at this point than if you just started off with test.

I understand test is more bang for your buck. But if you want to take things slow, safe and the least suppressive possible for the most amount of muscle is this not a better method. Hoping some experts/veterans could comment on this.

Btw this guy is named Mahmoud Al-Durrah. He's Huge now and plans to compete in the 202s someday, if I recall. I have read the Oral Cycle Sticky, but im still curious if this is an effective method under these circumstances.

Ive been researching what my first AAS cycle would be. The common answer for forums seems to be Test E 500mg. After watching videos like the one below.

....And digging around a bit. Does it not make sense what he is saying in the video.

"not for a beginner man, you wont put someone who barely knows how to drive in a mercedes. why do you think a lot of amateurs peak so early? because their first cycle is test, the receptors get used to something strong, its all about taking it step by step, if you do 500 grams a week, next cycle, you’d have to go to 750. then what? 1000 on your third cycle? if you start Winstrol (winny) tablets for your first cycle, at 50 mg a day, second cycle, you could add primobolan, and thats how it goes…"

"4 weeks of oral winstrol for example, with a very strict diet, and training routine, yes, you will see incredible results."

The basic understanding seems to be. If you start with something strong like Testosterone, your receptors get used to something strong. Then your next cycle would have to be stronger in order to progress. If you start with something weaker like 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED for 4 weeks, gain say 5-10lbs of muscle. Your going to hold on to most, if not all of that, since its so small. Ive also read that 4 weeks of Winstrol (winny) would barely suppress your HPTA, so a post cycle therapy (pct) may not even be needed. After this you add primo and gain another 5-10lbs of solid muscle, that you most likely retain all or most. Because its Primo, again less suppressive. Then your third cycle would be test only, 400-500mg. At this point you would blow up, and you would have more muscle at this point than if you just started off with test.

I understand test is more bang for your buck. But if you want to take things slow, safe and the least suppressive possible for the most amount of muscle is this not a better method. Hoping some experts/veterans could comment on this.

Btw this guy is named Mahmoud Al-Durrah. He's Huge now and plans to compete in the 202s someday, if I recall. I have read the Oral Cycle Sticky, but im still curious if this is an effective method under these circumstances.

receptors dont get used to something , receptors are generated by your body constantly.
also least suppresive my ass being suppressed is like being pregnant you are or your not , no such thing as a little bit pregnant.
winnie sucks BALLS as a steroid , its highly overrated and the LAST thing i would reccomend.

Every vet I've talked to has said there is nothing like your first cycle. Why not use test and get a great first cycle?

Hopefully I get corrected if I'm wrong, but a lot of beginner cycles are before genetic potential is reached. This means the body will gain more muscle and the results will be fantastic. Once genetic potential is reached, (assuming gains are held onto), it becomes harder and harder for the body to gain muscle, meaning you have to take more juice. So whether it takes you 4 cycles of Winstrol (winny) (lmao) or 2 cycles of test to get there, the end result will be the same. Eventually you will need to up the dosages.

lol this guy sounds like a retard. i didnt watch most of it i just fast forwarded to some random part and he says "what if you get side effects like dizziness or increased liver enzymes." lol wtf how do you feel increased liver enzymes.

The good vets we have on the board here have been lifting weights since this kid was in his mothers womb. Big shout out to all the vets here! You guys have been there and done that and try to educate this noobies. Btw, he's small. When I saw the post, I assumed it was someone huge like a high level Olympia competitor.

also who the fuck says you have to increase your test dose by 250mg every cycle?? I'm on my 5th cycle and have never gone over 500mg per week....matter of fact, 500mg a week was my first cycle and my highest dose....i've been doing test ever since and my dose of test is even lower per week.

he should delete his videos....i really hope people aren't listening to this shit.

i want the 5 minutes of my life back i just spent watching that video and reading this nonsense. Not to mention this guy said he never used steroids than 30 seconds later says he has used PH. COME ON

surprised dawg didnt delete this

Didn't bother watching the video...nothing ceases to amaze me anymore...today must be one of those lunar eclipse days or something.

197614_206629946033245_109311112431796_723948_6792075_n.jpg

Dont see to many forum guys this big, or any for that matter. And yes I do know hes on Test, GH, and other at this point. Point was he started smaller. and gained little incriments of 10lbs, here and there, from orals, ph, primo. Before hopping to test. Hard to ignore advice from results like this

Last edited:
Back