Huge hairfall Please help

uuuugeshforu

Hey guys I need your help I am suffering from huge hairfall. I have eaten expired beef protein earlier also hairfall was there but after eating they are falling like hell. Roots has become weak and I have also acne on scalp .
Someone have any idea what should i do?
My doctor has given me biokez and bon k2 for hair fall. I havent told him i have acne also on scalp.
I used to have heavy hairs now they are so weak I cant do spyke they are not able to stand even.

umm well diet will be a big factor here
also what compounds are you runnning?
as that will also help determine the issue and the fix

stay 100% away from gluten or grains right now very important

I am not taking any compound, and could you please tell me why should i stay away from grain cause i live in a country where grain is include in our daily diet as a food

gluten and grains cause an autoimmune response this will attack your hair immediatly infalme scalp

look at indians (from india not native american) - most are bald - staple grain diet
look at jappanese (white jasmine rice doesnt cause auto immune respopnse only grain i eat - well i include gluten free foods for cheat meals)
they all had full heads of hair no balding to speak of until adpted western diet

balding has its genetic components but with proper diet is non-existant
inuit eskimos didnt even have balding gene - ate western diet and boom balding

glutne and/or grains inhibit minieral absoprtion they fuck you

most important thing is to work on digestion and thyroid function
very important to supplemtn with:
probitots (i use greek yogurt or raw saurkaurt you can buy otc one as well)
coconut oil
brazil nuts or kelp (selenium)
iodine (i get iodized sea salt - tabel salt is also a no no)

i also strongly suggest grape seed extract

There are a lot of things it could be. My first guess is that the hair product your using to spike it up with is causing a reaction. Obviously discontinue any hair spray and gels for now. In any case your best bet is to see a physician which you did. I would try tea tree shampoo and sea breeze astringent. Apply the sea breeze astringent to the infected areas of the scalp with a cotton ball before bed time once every three days. Wash it with the tea tree shampoo every other day if its not that dirty. Tea tree shampoo has antibacterial and anti fungal properties and can even kill head lice if not fully infested.

Last edited:
The doctor probably meant no oil applied to the scalp. Finacat is talking about consuming oils.

yes lol i meant eating it
it can be used in hair too and on skin
but i meant consuming

also you can add applecider vingear before meals
will improve inslunin sensitivity - insulin resitance will cause hairloss
so good clean diet moderate carbs
stay away from processed sugars - wheats
things like that

Back