Human Grade a thing of the past?

I just made my first batch of home brew last week. From now on I will rarley use vet or UG labs for my needs. Maybe for some orals but even that. Powder is cheap, and you know whats in it and how its prepared.

Mr. Burns said:
With all the vet,UG and now powder sources, who here still uses human grade gear?
I think making my own powder gear and then filtering it makes it better than human gear!!!! :D

Re: Re: Human Grade a thing of the past?

stonecold54 said:
I think making my own powder gear and then filtering it makes it better than human gear!!!! :D

LOL.......somehow I think that multi million dollar pharmacutical companies would put out a better product. Just a wild thought though.....LOL !!

I'm not a dog.
I use HG.

And for UG ... Do you think I will inject a shit that a nobody did in the appartement, i'm not a jucky. If you don't have the money to use real gear don't use it.

HG test for me, I have to admit that powders are in my future as far as things to stack with that test:D

JohnnyB

Bimmer said:
I just made my first batch of home brew last week. From now on I will rarley use vet or UG labs for my needs. Maybe for some orals but even that. Powder is cheap, and you know whats in it and how its prepared.

Yeah but how can you be 100% sure it's accuratley dosed?

Mr. Burns said:
Yeah but how can you be 100% sure it's accuratley dosed?

Because you make it yourself, and can choose the concentration yourself. For examply, if you put 20 grams of prop powder with 70 mg's of oil, 5ml's of ba and 10ml's of bb, you'll get 100mg's of prop at 200mg/ml with 5% ba and 10%bb. There is a margin of error but it is small. This is a great help if you home brew: http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html
I use powders only. It's cheap, you know whats in it for sure, and how it's dosed.

I think his point is, how do you know the powder is accurate - There might be filler, ash, you don't know if your actually getting "25g" Test Enanthate powder.

NYCEE said:
Because you make it yourself, and can choose the concentration yourself. For examply, if you put 20 grams of prop powder with 70 mg's of oil, 5ml's of ba and 10ml's of bb, you'll get 100mg's of prop at 200mg/ml with 5% ba and 10%bb. There is a margin of error but it is small. This is a great help if you home brew: http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html
I use powders only. It's cheap, you know whats in it for sure, and how it's dosed.

the prop must hurt at that concentration.

yeah exactly, i'm making a switch back to HG after i use up all my powder, so in a couple years.

You dont know how honest these powder sources are. While the powder market expands there just going to be fakes put out and what not, I'm just glad i grabed my powders when i did, because soon people are going to be injecting shit that they dont know forsure, what it is.

just a thought, but i'm a paranoid bastard so...

I would love to use human grade, unfortunately the animal stuff is all I can find locally. (Warning: Do not spam me with sources)

Back