HWS Pharmaceuticals: Has any one used?

tylernus

Amatuer Bodybuilder
I was just wondering if anyone has used HWS Pharmaceuticals and their input on the quality of the product. my buddies said that their enanth. hurt like a bitch

can ANYONE tell me ANYTHING they know about HWS Pharmaceuticals? (sorry if i'm being pushy.)

I usually use SWISHER or British Dragon with the occassional exception of some mex. vet labs if im desperate but I got a good deal on HWS and just wanted some input. anything would be nice. thanks gentlemen =)

Never heard of 'em bro...there seem to be new UG labs popping up daily...

but I'll bump it back to the top for ya

cool thanks for the reply man. ya its an UG for sure.

p.s. -
what does "I'll bump it back to the top for ya" mean?

tylernus said:
p.s. -
what does "I'll bump it back to the top for ya" mean?

It means this thread you started will go back to the top of the forum.

Kinda like what's going to happen in a sec or two...

well then i guess we've chalked it up to HWS is some lame ass UG lab that hurts like hell. should have known since they used paper labels that say testosterone enanthate printed off by the computer

tylernus said:
well then i guess we've chalked it up to HWS is some lame ass UG lab that hurts like hell. should have known since they used paper labels that say testosterone enanthate printed off by the computer

That's always an indication of a lab that hasn't got it's act together...LoL

Good Luck bro...

pics and what mg were they using the higher the mg ie 400 ultrtest the more it will burn bro..but send a pic if possible

sean usmc said:
but if it burns then you know its legit right.....
Great advice, so if something burns it most be real? Best advice is if your not 100 percent sure and dont trust your source dont inject it in your body, its not worth the possible complications.

ok bro but most of the time when I USE TEST AT A HIGH MG it burns ...thats why i said to send pics ..so we can actually see what it is correct....and for sure if you dont know or trust your source dont do it ..ov now i feel like Dr phil....

no i know its legit its from a very trusted source its just a different UG lab than he usually gets. He usually gets swisher, and brit. dragon, and powerline from Mex. vet. And ya its a pretty high mg per mL but swisher's doses are pretty high too and i dont feel a thing. I will post a picture whenever i get a digital camera.

Back