Hygetropin info

Goose271

Hi all, I'm new so go easy if iv posted wrong. Can I ask you a couple of questions? 1st I can get my hands on hyge 100iu with code that checks out I know it is ment to all be counterfeit now but would it be any better than ones without code? Also anything to look out on buying complete bunk gear? And same goes for riptropin. Too many sellers out there prices vary from cheap to very expensive it's hard to pick a good source. Thanks

GH serum test. Inject 10iu IM and draw blood 3.5hrs later. This will tell you if its good GH. I wouldn't make any large investment if you don't know for sure. I don't know what you mean by counterfeit. The only pharm grade GH your going to get is going to be from the pharmacy. If it tests good it tests good. That's the number one thing.

Hygetropin is a synthetic human growth hormone produced by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd by recombinant DNA technology in E.coli secretion expression </ref> Hygetropin has the same amino acid sequence with 191 residues as the native human growth hormone produced in the human body.[1] Hygetropin is used to treat GH deficiency (see Growth hormone treatment). It also has a number of controversial uses (see HGH controversies).

Best way to test GH is through blood work like MeatHead said... quite often manufcturers will take HCG and re lable it as HGH... use a pregnancy test to check this...

Hygetropin is excellent quality stuff btw

Lots prefer Hyges to rips cuz there is a lot less water retention and sides.

Do you know why that is gymrat? I'm still trying to understand why some GH people say they retain no water and don't get sides and some they do. There's a lot of conflicting opinions on this. Any input?

Yes.. The guy above is correct. They are high concentration in a sense. 5iu hyges won't give the sides 3iu rips will.

I still think the hyges are good despite the lower sides and serum tests

I'm on hyges now. Have to finish what I have before I begin the rips and that will be 7-8 wks unless I start uppin the ante quite a bit.

Hyges are faked quite a bit too. And some kits will have 9 vials test great and one bunk. Who knows what the fuck happens in china.

The sides drop off over time. Carpel tunnel and swelling subsides over the months u spend on. Than u can start to move up dose wise.

I've taken serum test with both 10iu brown top and 8iu teal top Hyges.

My results were:

10iu Brown Top: 49
8iu Teal Top: 36

Do you know why that is gymrat? I'm still trying to understand why some GH people say they retain no water and don't get sides and some they do. There's a lot of conflicting opinions on this. Any input?

I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the fillers that are used.

I have been using Hygetropin on and off now for the past 3 years and love this product. However it seems that many people are confused about which Hygetropin they should be buying. I truly hope this article will help to solve this issue and enable people to make an informed decision.

(1) THE FOUNDER:
Mr (Dr.) Lin is the co-founder of GenSci***8217;s manufacturing process. He was one of the chief scientists responsible for the stable 191aa amino acid sequence.
Gensci***8217;s facility produced the brand Jintropin. Consequently, he has extensive knowledge about the required manufacturing process for making high quality 191aa HGH, as well as extensive knowledge related to making Human Growth Hormone with an extremely high purity ratio.

(2) THE HYGETROPIN PRODUCT:
After leaving GenSci, Mr Lin got involved with another facility called HYGENE and again set up a state-of-the-art facility and founded another top quality product by the name of HYGETROPIN (tm).
Because of his previous practical knowledge of manufacturing top a quality product HYGETROPIN (tm) became very popular and the quality of this brand was compared with that of Jintropin. Many Jintropin users readily switched over to HYGETROPIN (tm) due to its more accessible cost and availability. Just like Jintropin, HYGETROPIN (tm) has the stable 191 aminoacid sequence based on the latest secretion technology.

(3) THE COMPANY & WEBSITES:
The HYGENE company was split into two companies called HYGENE and BIOHYGENE in June 2007. At present, Mr Lin is involved with the HYGENE company (based in BEIJING) and this company has the TRADEMARK rights to the brand HYGETROPIN (tm). Since August 2007, it has been manufactured by his own company HYGENE Biopharma.

The official sellers of this brand are Hygetropin.cn

Wikipedia link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygetropin

Hygene Biopharma Co., Ltd. is hygene.cn which has a link to hygetropin.cn

Biohygene does not exist anymore. If they have indeed set up hygetropin.com.cn, then it is an attempt for them to sell a counterfeit hygetropin. They are technically telling the truth in that they were originally part of the official company for Hygetropin.
Many people have bought from hygene.cn and hygetropin.cn for a long time and have been happy.
In recent years, the bashing of hygene.cn and hygetropin.cn started. Most of the people doing that bashing claim biohygene.com is real and hygetropin.cn and hygene.cn is fake even thoughmbiohygene.com has hygene.cn listed on their website, calls their product 3 different names on its website, and shows a picture of what looks like Getropin, not Hygetropin.

Last edited:
I'm running the teal top hygetropin at a sad 2iu's/day due to the sides I got from jinos. Numb arms at night, and some mild carpel tunnel. I see some of you are having less sides with hygetropin. Did any of you have issues while on jino kits?

Well my brothers i prefer to pay for the real deal saizen 8.8 mgs or seros 126 iu 6 mgs
Saizen is my favorite, but ouch on the $. And not to give up my age, but I used to buy 126iu Serostim kits for $350-400. That is until the aids clinics stopped handing them out to their patients, who often sold them to guys like me. Lol

So hygetropin.com.cn are fake ones ?
My friend have ordered 200iu from their russian representative. I hope it will come good...

Back