Hypothetical Getting Gear Question

Hacksquater

Trained and Educated
Hypothetical Getting Gear Question:

Say you know people who travel a lot and repetitively to other specific countries. Then lets say in one of those more obscure countries that don't live by our same rules and legal standards, they go into a legit pharmacy and the owner says "I can get you anything!" So then you have your friends pay him cash to get some gear and then you have a local from that country who your friends know and trust send it to you (your real name and address) in a discreet package and no ID is given (the sender) to have it sent (not traceable to the original sender).

Then you might have a pretty air tight way to get some legit gear? The worst case scenario might be that your package gets confiscated?

I'm just curious in hypotheticals...

Sounds about right. Just make sure the packaging is right but at this point in the game I'm sure you have seen enough packing techniques.

Hypothetical Getting Gear Question:

Say you know people who travel a lot and repetitively to other specific countries. Then lets say in one of those more obscure countries that don't live by our same rules and legal standards, they go into a legit pharmacy and the owner says "I can get you anything!" So then you have your friends pay him cash to get some gear and then you have a local from that country who your friends know and trust send it to you (your real name and address) in a discreet package and no ID is given (the sender) to have it sent (not traceable to the original sender).

Then you might have a pretty air tight way to get some legit gear? The worst case scenario might be that your package gets confiscated?

I'm just curious in hypotheticals...

No. Worst case scenario is you end up in prison and with a massive fine.

It's rare, but that's whats on the table. That's the risk you take when you're trying to import illegal drugs.

It doesn't matter if you sign for the package or not. They don't need a sig to bust you. Especially if it's raws.

No. Worst case scenario is you end up in prison and with a massive fine.

It's rare, but that's whats on the table. That's the risk you take when you're trying to import illegal drugs.

It doesn't matter if you sign for the package or not. They don't need a sig to bust you. Especially if it's raws.

see glub...once again i totatly agree with you bro.....

seriuosly, what do u want to know???

If the hypothetical package is not traceable (who sent it) and it arrives at your doorstep, how could they ever prove that you (indirectly) had it sent to you? That is my question. I have put out more than one thread here over the years about the issue and some claim that as long as they can not prove you had anything to do with the ordering, buying or the sending of a package, then a person would be innocent until proven guilty... Maybe I'm wrong, thus the question...

What DO they need?

A package addressed to you with something illegal in it. That's it.

Why would they care if they can't identify the sender? They don't need to know who the sender is. All they need to know is that it came from another country (which you can't hide). That's a sweet potential illegal importation charge on it's own.

the second you accept that package bro...your done....no sig required....just take it from the mailman and thats your sig...besides...there are so many places to buy from why would you even go through this mess to get gear??? Cause hypothetically...this is a fuckin disaster of a set up lol

So you could hypothetically send someone else a package (say your enemy) and get them imprisoned even though they did absolutely nothing? And there was no evidence they did anything?

The fellas are right, but this really is no different than what we do every day fellas. Most of use get gear online and some of us international. Customs doesn't care if it came from an AAS site or you had a friend send it.

Glub is correct that is worst case but that would go for all of us.

Not hatin fellas

So you could hypothetically send someone else a package (say your enemy) and get them imprisoned even though they did absolutely nothing? And there was no evidence they did anything?

you sure could try..not saying that customs is going to seize that package and run a bust on your enemy...shit you have a better chance on buying your enemies shit before customs will bust them...they will get the package and be like fuckin cool man free gear lol...unless you have the packaging tampered with and its obvious whats in it...and even then if its not a substantial amount they arent going to waste their time....so what they run a 20000 drug bust just to give someone probation...dont think so...plus why would you do that to anyone???

If the hypothetical package is not traceable (who sent it) and it arrives at your doorstep, how could they ever prove that you (indirectly) had it sent to you? That is my question. I have put out more than one thread here over the years about the issue and some claim that as long as they can not prove you had anything to do with the ordering, buying or the sending of a package, then a person would be innocent until proven guilty... Maybe I'm wrong, thus the question...

honestly i am not sure...in college my friend used to get weed in the mail from california with no return address. they eventually busted him after a package was delivered. they waited until he accepted the package to bust him. so maybe once you have accepted it or opened it your guilty. just a guess

A appreciate the feedback so far.

I have mainly hesitated on the UGL thing because of the risks involved (and I know at least 3 good sources that I am sure many here know - and don't ask I wont reply). But if I can figure out a way to keep it safe (I know some may laugh right now) I would send the money this very moment. It really comes down to this: innocent till proven guilty. So again, in the above scenario (or in the common UGL scenario) where is the proof, and can one completely avoid it?

the second you accept that package bro...your done....no sig required....just take it from the mailman and thats your sig...besides...there are so many places to buy from why would you even go through this mess to get gear??? Cause hypothetically...this is a fuckin disaster of a set up lol

Agree totally. When it comes to gear, I trust no one except my current source.

Be careful OP.

A appreciate the feedback so far.

I have mainly hesitated on the UGL thing because of the risks involved (and I know at least 3 good sources that I am sure many here know - and don't ask I wont reply). But if I can figure out a way to keep it safe (I know some may laugh right now) I would send the money this very moment. It really comes down to this: innocent till proven guilty. So again, in the above scenario (or in the common UGL scenario) where is the proof, and can one completely avoid it?

You've been watching WAY too many movies bro. Proof is something you need in Hollywood only.

The way it REALLY works is that they only need to show enough (or spin enough of a story) to convince a "random" sampling of your peers (99% idiots just by definition of being American) that they should convict you so they can go back to work and make more than the $20 a day being a juror pays.

If your name is on the package and there is steroids in it, the way you look is enough "proof" to get you convicted by these people. And honestly, I'd be shocked if they even asked to look at you before deciding you were guilty.

All this "proof" garbage is just bullshit people spit out on the internet to make themselves feel better and safer about importating illegal drugs.

I think this idea is worse than some of the cycles kids post up....I dont understand where people come up with these thoughts lol

anything this complicated is bound to get caught or scammed

Back