Hypothetical Getting Gear Question

You've been watching WAY too many movies bro. Proof is something you need in Hollywood only.

The way it REALLY works is that they only need to show enough (or spin enough of a story) to convince a "random" sampling of your peers (99% idiots just by definition of being American) that they should convict you so they can go back to work and make more than the $20 a day being a juror pays.

If your name is on the package and there is steroids in it, the way you look is enough "proof" to get you convicted by these people. And honestly, I'd be shocked if they even asked to look at you before deciding you were guilty.

All this "proof" garbage is just bullshit people spit out on the internet to make themselves feel better and safer about importating illegal drugs.

Now we are talkin! That seems sound.

I think this idea is worse than some of the cycles kids post up....I dont understand where people come up with these thoughts lol

anything this complicated is bound to get caught or scammed

Its the courage to ask questions that some may think stupid, to learn beyond the norm. Nice subtle insult but it is questions like this that end up keeping people out of trouble. That is smart.

The way it REALLY works is that they only need to show enough (or spin enough of a story) to convince a "random" sampling of your peers (99% idiots just by definition of being American) that they should convict you so they can go back to work and make more than the $20 a day being a juror pays..

Priceless

Dude just do it, I'll send you my address if you buy me some gear then I will forward the rest to you.. Sound good? :)

aright i think i need to make something clear

if u accept a package without a signature you will get arrested.. but u will not get prosecuted...

without a signature.. without some form of understanding that u were expecting this package.. u could easily say that u had no idea what it was.. it is a strong defense.. u could say someone could have used ur name an address to try to get stuff in and intercept it...

the prosecution would not hold in court (at least in california, or much of the us)...

i dont know what all this talk about taking in a package that doesn't require a signature gets u prosecuted..

so what if someone else in my house took the package? would they be prosecuted and convicted??

u guys are not making sense..

and if ur sending it to yourself with ur own name.. ur an idiot...

good hunting

aright i think i need to make something clear

if u accept a package without a signature you will get arrested.. but u will not get prosecuted...

without a signature.. without some form of understanding that u were expecting this package.. u could easily say that u had no idea what it was.. it is a strong defense.. u could say someone could have used ur name an address to try to get stuff in and intercept it...

the prosecution would not hold in court (at least in california, or much of the us)...

i dont know what all this talk about taking in a package that doesn't require a signature gets u prosecuted..

so what if someone else in my house took the package? would they be prosecuted and convicted??

u guys are not making sense..

and if ur sending it to yourself with ur own name.. ur an idiot...

good hunting

Excellent points! Anyone want to argue with that?

A friend of mine sent used to get weed in the mail...It was sent to his house in another Name other than his....when it was delivered to his house we used to write on it...doesn't not live here in a marker...and let it sit there for two days...one day police kicked in door and found the packaged sitting there not open with doesn't live here on it...they didn't even arrest him...

A friend of mine sent used to get weed in the mail...It was sent to his house in another Name other than his....when it was delivered to his house we used to write on it...doesn't not live here in a marker...and let it sit there for two days...one day police kicked in door and found the packaged sitting there not open with doesn't live here on it...they didn't even arrest him...

They had a search warrant?

Back