I am done with this shit!

I have only pinned my butt cheek. Usually sore the next day when you stand or sit for a while. Pain goes away after a day or so. Then I get excited to feel that pain again!

Cut the guess work out and get some Human Grade Test E or Cypionate ASAP and then try your quads again and see what happens... end of story.

Cut the guess work out and get some Human Grade Test E or Cypionate ASAP and then try your quads again and see what happens... end of story.

I would disagree. I found a vial of pharm grade enanthate 200mg/ml in my grandparents fridge and took it. I pinned it and it actually hurt worse than UGL prop.

Were in Canada and so is the thread starter, our Human Test from pharmacy is painless.

but as for your statement, that's the first I have ever heard Human Grade Test hurting...

I would disagree. I found a vial of pharm grade enanthate 200mg/ml in my grandparents fridge and took it. I pinned it and it actually hurt worse than UGL prop.

For all you know gramps was storing something other than test in that small vial, just so granny didn't find out..

Wouldn't that suck..hahaha if gramps was thinking of cashing in on some life insurance:)... so how much are you worth...

Were in Canada and so is the thread starter, our Human Test from pharmacy is painless.

but as for your statement, that's the first I have ever heard Human Grade Test hurting...

imagine how shocked i am after doing doctor prescribed test cyp on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for about a dozen years . i didnt know it was supposed to hurt because noone told me , i will remember to feel pain on the next injection lol. ;)

I'd say cut it...
And b-12 won't do it properly. You'll just get the same concentration oil and the b-12 floating around your pin. Oil and water don't mix...
Get some GSO, filter w/ .22um filter into sterile sealed vials. Then cut 1-1 w/ your test.
You'll have to inject 2x as much oil, but if it alleviates the pain well worth it...
I do have to say I'm surprised b/c most don't consider 200mg enanthate 'high concentration'.
But worth a try....
P.S. not to go off topic but addiction is a disease, and one whos floodgates you do not want to open so easy w/ that oxy!

Normal problem for alot of first
Timers. Happene to me on spartin lab gear but went away after few weeks... Pin your delts the pain won't bother u as bad. Feels like a dead arm

Well Today I was supposed to pin again. No way in hell I am going to do it. The pain from the last glute injection I did on friday is horrible. The site was red, hot, and swollen yesterday and I had what felt like a fever come and go every 5-6 hours. The swelling is gone now but the pain is still there. If I pin the other side today and this pain develops I will be in bed for a week. I am buying some Human Grade, I am not chancing it anymore. Is it bad If I miss an injection or two?

I did my first injections in the quads...they were sore for a week. Every time i'd sit down...i would just fall the last 6 inches or so. Every shot after that was pain free. I'd say rotate sites and keep just to see for yourself.

Hey bro I have the exact same thing happen every time i inject test e into my quad. I have had this happen to me for many years now and its only test e that does this to me. It is impossible to do leg workouts when your leg is that stiff and it hurts very bad when you bend it. I can barely get in and out of my car when it like that. What ive found out is cyp does not do this to me and if i have to use test e i will put the injection in my glute which causes less pain. I know exactly what your going through. I have found that mixing the test e with a different oil or a sterile oil will reduce the pain but not totally make it go away and it would still be very difficult to do a leg workout. So switch injection sites and good luck.

Whats that old saying? No pain no gain, Man up and find a way to make it happen. stop whimpering or throw in the towel......

ok got some humn grade and injected last friday. boy what a difference. my leg is sore but it is very minor. this feels like a "tickle" and UG felt like a punch in the face by Lesnar. I actually worked legs today. Now the question is, what to do with the untouched 2 vials of medistar. Maybe i ll try them out in the future.

it's pretty obvious he got a bad batch of Test E bottles, possibly more BA in it then needed. If you want to still use them,then you can take 1cc of the Test E Human amp and add .5cc of the MediStar stuff, this should help dilute it, cutting down on the pain after the shot. That's what I do anyways, when I have no choice but to use underground.
But your body should eventually get use the shots as you muscle start to harden up from the Test and working out.

Back