I ate......

Re: Re: I ate......

fl8meplz said:
Wow, I am so glad I read this. Fyre seeing that someone as fine as you cave to Krispy Kreme's I don't feel so bad for those occaisions when i eat a dozen or so...

Everything in moderation, that's my motto! :D
You know what the worst is though? When you put them in the microwave for like 10 seconds, they truly do melt in your mouth!
Is anyone drooling right about now? lol

How about Dunkin Donuts their apple and spice donuts are freakin awesome!!!. Also their Boston Creme. Krispy Kreme is up there but I'm a dunkin fan!!!!!!

i would love to see a post of fyre with boston creme dripping all over her. that would be hot. the donut industry should use u in there advertisements. maybe u straddeling a box of them like in ur avatar!!!

not trying to be a perv fyre but ur a hottie.

Mex Rookie said:
How about a big hug Fyre...??

Krispy Kreme cake doughnut: Traditional

from, nutritiondata.com

I ate 2 dozen in a sitting once... eating disorders ROCK!!!!

im still waiting for the steroidology girls smothered in frosting calender!!!!!!!!! WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? I WANT IT.

tednatas said:
i would love to see a post of fyre with boston creme dripping all over her. that would be hot. the donut industry should use u in there advertisements. maybe u straddeling a box of them like in ur avatar!!!

not trying to be a perv fyre but ur a hottie.

:D

I have one down the street from me...And I also live 3 blocks away from the Nabisco cookie factory...

That place is pure evil I tell you..It always smells SO GOOD

Fyre said:
yes, be thankful that u don't....lol
They are EVIL!!!!:D

I live in the land of fish and chips
whilst i dont really like them , they're so bland there's just something about the smell of walking past a chippy on a cold winters day and being hit with the smell of deep fried battered cod and chips... NOW THAT'S EVIL!!!

FightingFit said:
I have one down the street from me...And I also live 3 blocks away from the Nabisco cookie factory...

That place is pure evil I tell you..It always smells SO GOOD

oh yum, fresh baked cookies!:yumyum:

Nah, It was just funny to read that you guys pig out on cookies and stuff like that. But i am just a bodybulider in training, we shall see.

ps i'm not Bruno, that fat fuck doesn't belong here.

Brunos Beotch said:
Nah, It was just funny to read that you guys pig out on cookies and stuff like that. But i am just a bodybulider in training, we shall see.

ps i'm not Bruno, that fat fuck doesn't belong here.

hehehe.....well, I eat very clean for the most part, but every once in a while, the little sugar monster will come to visit and I give in. Everything in moderation I suppose. :)

Back