I call BS

crazyfmike

Came across 500mg Test E and had to laugh. I thought about the paste making 300mg and running the stirrer and jacking the heat and thought BS 500 my ass!

Talk me out of slamming this prick (who also greenlights first cycle noobs on his Tren) just to make a sale.

And yes my Tren is working well :)

I had a buddy that said he was taking Sustanon (sust) 450 and I told him it was most likely underdosed. I was trying to explain to him that even with Sustanon (sust) it's extremely hard to get 450 to stay suspended without fuckin it up. Besides the fact that most UGL's are underdosed on just about anything these days. He wasn't having it though.

450 in straight Ethanol holds (so Axio says it's 450) I for one am not into pinning fuel my car runs on....lol
That 450 he's talking about is getting slammed by Vets of AAS everywhere for being weak. Most ON cycle getting any gains will claim the gear is the greatest in the world.

450 in straight Ethanol holds (so Axio says it's 450) I for one am not into pinning fuel my car runs on....lol
That 450 he's talking about is getting slammed by Vets of AAS everywhere for being weak. Most ON cycle getting any gains will claim the gear is the greatest in the world.

LMAO sissy^^^^^^^^

With enough solvents you can get E to hold at absurd amounts 500mg+. But with ugl it's all about trusting your source.

I'm doing t400 and it hurts like fuck. I couldn't imagine 450 sust. Never even heard of it.

The crystallization of the single ester is going to hurt more then Sus where some processes from the injection site sooner and leaving less in the site over time.

400 E is very easy to make and hold in just ba/bb. There are plenty of solvents that help. I really could care less. I'm good at 300mg/ml.

What these guys dont understand its its taking UP MORE SPACE INSIDE THE OIL!

Yes its all find that it will hold, but when you break it all down into the test that gets into your body, your actualy better off with a shorter ester like prop :)

Using 100% eo amazing strengths will hold but why inject something that eats away at rubber and plastic? :)

Using 100% eo amazing strengths will hold but why inject something that eats away at rubber and plastic? :)

Cheap rubber and and very cheap plastic. Most the time it's when people use syringes from feed stores or just shitty ones at that.

Not too sure what is so funny speaking I have personally had brewed test enanthate at 500 mg/ml(ok more like 450-475mg/ml)

Its easy, with a tiny bit of magic. And ethyl oleate. Never had pain like that before in my entire life though.

Cheap rubber and and very cheap plastic. Most the time it's when people use syringes from feed stores or just shitty ones at that.

A long time ago I left a syringe full of something (deca? enanthate? eq? can't say for sure) in an odds-and-ends box for a year or so... the black rubber plunger was goop.

It was a BD syringe. Make what you will of that.

EO and BB will both eventually make the rubber start to break down. EO will make the rubber sticky feeling fairly fast, BB will take more time, but this is why I don't preloaded.

And E at 500 is not a big deal. I personally won't use it but guaiacol and EO make that very easily possible. Maybe even high enough BA/BB ratio. You would have a lot of powder to solvent and it's most likely going to be painful.

A long time ago I left a syringe full of something (deca? enanthate? eq? can't say for sure) in an odds-and-ends box for a year or so... the black rubber plunger was goop.

It was a BD syringe. Make what you will of that.

LOL, 1 year, thats not really a fair assessment as bb itslef could do that being left that long. I pre load slins with home brew ranging from 5-40% EO without problem.

You have a pin loaded with BA and BB foresure(1 being a solvent) and you think after 1 year it'll be intact...ok

100% EO is when I have that problem.

Last edited:
Back