I can't believe what I seen.

JohnnyB

Community Veteran
Just seen primo Schering for $40.00 an amp:eek: That's $1600.00 for a 400mg a week for 10 weeks. WTF is up with that.

JohnnyB

Hell, that might actually be legit primo, lol.

Personally I would LOVE to try some primo, but it is so widely faked, and perfectly in some cases, that it just isn't worth it.

TxLonghorn said:
Hell, that might actually be legit primo, lol.

Personally I would LOVE to try some primo, but it is so widely faked, and perfectly in some cases, that it just isn't worth it.
At those price it better be.

Hey Tx what about raw material to make your own.

JohnnyB

That is absolutly insane. I have seen it but I doubt it's real. I shure would like to try it if I could find stuff I know is legit.

JohnnyB said:
Hey Tx what about raw material to make your own.

Hmm dunno where I could get some methenolone acetate powder to make my own. I knew a guy who could've probably gotten some, as well as make sure it was legit. But that was before the bust. :(

I've done real primo and I would rather have EQ for the money, but the sad thing is you know SOMEBODY is actually paying that!

I would also love to try Primo. Last time I ordered some I got fucked.......

grafix-gnc said:
primo acetate as well as enanthate can be located as it is out there in raw material form.
This same guy has it for $100.00 a gram:eek: I guess after seeing it for $40.00 an amp that'd be cheap.

JohnnyB

Last time I seen it it was $10-$14 for 100mg. But the question is. Is it real. The few bros that I trust don't have it. And like I said the 1 that did, that fucker send me something else which never got to me...bla..bla...bla...bla....You guys know the rest....

If I could even find real primo unless it was really cheap per amp like under $10, then I don't think I would ever buy it. I have concluded it is overrated, overpriced, and always faked.

that most i have seen primo (legit from a pharmacy) for sale is £8 an amp, which i thought was well expensive, $40 ouch

jyzza said:
Last time I seen it it was $10-$14 for 100mg. But the question is. Is it real. The few bros that I trust don't have it. And like I said the 1 that did, that fucker send me something else which never got to me...bla..bla...bla...bla....You guys know the rest....
Ya those were the same prices I had seen, with the same questions. Hopefully QVs will have a decent price.

JohnnyB

Back