i cant sleep????

alfa23

for the past week i dont seem to be able to sleep, and when i do got to slepp i feel like im in a trance like state, but when awake i feel i still have lots of energy, is it possible to use some kind of sleeping pill?? im am on 40mg of d-bol ed,

took me a week, but strrength, and stamina increased quite a lot, my workout is more aggressive, and the pump is insane, but for some reason i dont sleep to well,

um okay please tell me ur on something besides dboll....and if so what is it? and if ur just on 40mg of dbol....get off now and stop wasting ur time please.

Silverback316 said:
Melatonin works great for me.

thanks, think i will try this first if it doesnt work then try some prescription stuff, my sorce can get valium, but i think that is a big no no,

x2buff4ux said:
um okay please tell me ur on something besides dboll....and if so what is it? and if ur just on 40mg of dbol....get off now and stop wasting ur time please.

why you think i will lose all my gain?? d-bol works great for a lot of people, btw i have some winstrol which i can use @ 50mg eod but im gonna wait until my cutting phase for that

I defianetely don't recomend a dbol only cycle. But, as far as your sleep goes, you will get use to what you are on and be able to sleep before too long. I tend to use xanax for a couple days while starting things like clen, t3, fina, anadrol....After that I can sleep no problem....

I believe xanax to be a bad choice for sleep because it does not let you get into the deep stages of sleep. Always start with the lowest thing first ( ie valerian root, melatonin, ect..) You might want to consider any underlying condictions that could be causing you to not sleep well like high bp, add, anxiety.

Back