I can't stand my Designer Protien anymore :(

The ! said:
I mostly use ISO XP now; it's pretty good and reasonably priced.

I've used Sportlab in the past, too. (just ran out a few minutes ago, actually!) The chocolate was good, but my bro tried vanilla and thought was vile.

Interesting, their vanilla is the best vanilla I've ever had. Most of the vanilla's I've tried taste like cold mushroom soup, but thiers taste's like vanilla ice cream.

Best tasting stuff I have ever tried was Ultimate Sports Nutrition Banana flavour pure whey protein. ....but then I dont have the selection of stuff you guys in the US have.

Muscle milk, chocolate milk is the best on the go, bar none! I just got one jug of it the other day to try it and I am hooked.

For my Carb Protien, I take matrix. Pretty nice stuff.

What I am looking for is a non-carb replacement to Designer.

Thanks for the replies

house1 said:
tx, cant wait for the shop to open . sounds great

We've been very bad with our projection dates but Im gonna come out and say that we should be open next week. Our skid is getting shipped out to our fulfillment company tomorrow morning so once it gets there, we will be ready to go.

Biotest Low Carb Grow gets my vote, though it can be a bit sweet (and expensive). I add unsweetened cocoa powder or instant coffee to my vanilla Grow. Damn good.
NitroWhey Choc. tastes pretty decent too.

For the best no carb go with whey gourmet. Muscle milk is the only thing that tastes this good but it has 2 carbs a serving. I recomend the chocolate peanutbutter.

Back