i got a friend who wants to run a cycle but works to much to come on here...

chopadeamus

hello all just wondering what would my friend need for gear for a 10 week cycle of sustaplex 325 ?? aromasin during cycle? hcg/novaldex for pct?

serious? have you not learned anything???? if there is a friend, stats.... back ground info......wtf...........

serious? have you not learned anything???? if there is a friend, stats.... back ground info......wtf...........

yea ive learned lots on my situation...and im not gonna do any compounds...i can reach my goals without gear i just wanted a test boost mainly but said screw it....but he is 6'0 185 he says 12% bodyfat and he work's out 4 days a week,he's been workin out for 2 years as-well he said...he says it's time for the sauce...i know a few things but not enough to give a great opinion...

If he's to busy to come to the website for a few minutes to do the research. THEN, I'm guessing he's going to be too busy to workout & diet properly. Thus, not having enough time for gear.

If he's to busy to come to the website for a few minutes to do the research. THEN, I'm guessing he's going to be too busy to workout & diet properly. Thus, not having enough time for gear.

haha hmmmm can't read? scroll up he works then gets home from a 12 hour shift then works out by that time he is beat and needs his 8-9 guaranteed rest....im asking for opinion's ...

Tell him to do like every other normal person here and surf the site on company time:) Sounds like he doesn't have enough "want to".

don't rip on friends that won't come on the site. bk was lurching here for years and only made an account after finding me, and only did that AT MY HOUSE and ON MY FUCK'N COMPUTER in spite of having more than one here when he was staying here. he continues to update and log in to his account only when he's with me or at my house.

he's a smart guy but he's all paranoid for some reason plus it is just sort of a dick move to only do shit at my house so if his paranoia has any merit it all comes back to me and so of course he loves that.

by the way totally off topic i'm gonna put up his updated pics but bk fuck'n blew up all the sudden his arms got huge and he's been adjusting his diet to try to cut up more but his arm growth has been ridiculous. i'll put pics on his thread later.

chopa, to answer you question... does your friend already have his gear? can you get any pics of/from him? what is his eating like, how does he train those 4 days a week?

don't rip on friends that won't come on the site. bk was lurching here for years and only made an account after finding me, and only did that AT MY HOUSE and ON MY FUCK'N COMPUTER in spite of having more than one here when he was staying here. he continues to update and log in to his account only when he's with me or at my house.

he's a smart guy but he's all paranoid for some reason plus it is just sort of a dick move to only do shit at my house so if his paranoia has any merit it all comes back to me and so of course he loves that.

by the way totally off topic i'm gonna put up his updated pics but bk fuck'n blew up all the sudden his arms got huge and he's been adjusting his diet to try to cut up more but his arm growth has been ridiculous. i'll put pics on his thread later.

chopa, to answer you question... does your friend already have his gear? can you get any pics of/from him? what is his eating like, how does he train those 4 days a week?

yea he has the sustaplex but i told em to hold off for a few days, he works out in the oilfield so his labtop doesnt have internt access half the time....stays on a camp in the boondocks....anyways he eats clean he gets all his food before he gets shipped out and he hits the gym hard he's a big 185 he wants that extra jolt that will put some mass on...thanks for taking your time to post an opinion ezred

yea he has the sustaplex but i told em to hold off for a few days, he works out in the oilfield so his labtop doesnt have internt access half the time....stays on a camp in the boondocks....anyways he eats clean he gets all his food before he gets shipped out and he hits the gym hard he's a big 185 he wants that extra jolt that will put some mass on...thanks for taking your time to post an opinion ezred

he can take the sust.... should pin it every other day if he's gonna do it. and 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.... which means pinning between .4 and .5ml every other day.

but he really needs to solve the other issues before starting a cycle otherwise he'll just end up losing it after and/or having to constantly stay on gear just to maintain/grow.

6'0 185 at 12% bf.... he should still be growing EASILY without gear. so there's something missing from the equation that gear isn't going to solve, it will only mask.

he needs to be growing without the gear just with proper eating and training....if possible, the best thing you can do for him is convince him to hold off until he's doing that. the diet forum here is a great place to start.

6'0 185 at 12% bf.... he should still be growing EASILY without gear. so there's something missing from the equation that gear isn't going to solve, it will only mask.

he needs to be growing without the gear just with proper eating and training....if possible, the best thing you can do for him is convince him to hold off until he's doing that. the diet forum here is a great place to start.

tell your friend this is all that matters. He's too skinny for that height. unless he has no legs, and if thats the case, he's in an even bigger jam.

he can take the sust.... should pin it every other day if he's gonna do it. and 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.... which means pinning between .4 and .5ml every other day.

but he really needs to solve the other issues before starting a cycle otherwise he'll just end up losing it after and/or having to constantly stay on gear just to maintain/grow.

kewl thanks ezred.....ill try to convince em

tell your friend this is all that matters. He's too skinny for that height. unless he has no legs, and if thats the case, he's in an even bigger jam.
he has legs dude like i said he looks like he's 200+lbs but he sits at 185....biggest thing i can think of is he might be over training/stressin the body.....

he has legs dude like i said he looks like he's 200+lbs but he sits at 185....biggest thing i can think of is he might be over training/stressin the body.....

Just out of curiosity, why do people always say stuff like this? It doesn't matter that "he looks like he weighs 200lbs." He's still only 185lbs which is really small for his height. He's still got TONS of room for natural gains.

Just out of curiosity, why do people always say stuff like this? It doesn't matter that "he looks like he weighs 200lbs." He's still only 185lbs which is really small for his height. He's still got TONS of room for natural gains.

because its a fact....and yea he does got lots for natural gains but he wants to sauce out a cycle....

because its a fact....and yea he does got lots for natural gains but he wants to sauce out a cycle....

no, the fact is he is 185lb. i don't care if he looks like he is 300lbs ripped. That doesn't make him ready for steroids. He's still a skinny fuck.

But all this is moot. I still think this is you asking about you. You're doing agreat job keeping up with the "i'm only gonna do a test booster" thread.

All this friend shit is bogus. Seen it a million times. If one of my friends who knew how to work out and diet and looked bigger than he was asked me to go online and ask if its OK to juice, i would kick him in the balls and tell his pussy ass to do it himself.

So unless you're banging his chocolate starfish out, and trying to be a sweet life partner, this sounds sketch.

no, the fact is he is 185lb. i don't care if he looks like he is 300lbs ripped. That doesn't make him ready for steroids. He's still a skinny fuck.

But all this is moot. I still think this is you asking about you. You're doing agreat job keeping up with the "i'm only gonna do a test booster" thread.

All this friend shit is bogus. Seen it a million times. If one of my friends who knew how to work out and diet and looked bigger than he was asked me to go online and ask if its OK to juice, i would kick him in the balls and tell his pussy ass to do it himself.

So unless you're banging his chocolate starfish out, and trying to be a sweet life partner, this sounds sketch.

as i stated im not gonna do any test....ive gone natural thus far....you can keep assuming but your only making yourself guess to....and damn dude your a keyboard warrior huh? you talk to people like this face to face????

Back