I hate the Montreal Canadiens.

AARONHARRISON

I'm a pretty big hockey fan and don't really have a favorite hockey team but I can't stand the Canadiens. It seems like they are the cockiest bunch of players year after year.

They've already won 25 cups....it is somebody else's turn.

So who do you guys like this year? I have a feeling Vancouver is going to surprise everyone.

My predictions at the start of the year were something like Tampa Bay and Dallas.

LOL...

Now:
Boston and Detroit in the finals. I hate Detroit.

Detroit is damn good year after year. I have alot of respect for that team but no way in hell is Boston going all the way this year.

I'm a pretty big hockey fan and don't really have a favorite hockey team but I can't stand the Canadiens. It seems like they are the cockiest bunch of players year after year.

So who do you guys like this year? I have a feeling Vancouver is going to surprise everyone.

What do they have to be cocky about this year? All star ballot stuffing? Yeah Kovalev and his 11 goals is what that weekend is all about. Fuck Phil Kessel and his 24 goals. Fuck Timmy Thomas and his minuscule GAA and incredible SV%. Carey "The price is wrong bitch" is a lock.

They don't like you either, douche.

Hey Aaron,

I wouldn't be so concerned about the Habs taking it again this year. They do have a tendancy to bounce back last minute, but, with all the injuries this year, hope is low...

Jer

It all changes come playoff time, its how you finish. I'm a Pens fan but you gotta love Detroit's game there the best in the business. I watched then with awe during our run for the cup last season. They are the most disciplined team I've seen in a long time. Caps and Boston are both on fire but again its all in how you finish in the playoffs that counts.

The title of this thread is enough to get you banned in my books.

Go HABS Go !!!!!

A man living in TO yet smart enough not to like the Leafs:)
At least Montreal won a Stanley Cup on Color T.V.
We stink this year but when Souray & Streit leave for nothing what do you expect...nobody backchecks?

You guys think you have something to complain about, I'm an Islander fan since they came into this league. Use to go to all the games when they first arrived at the Nassau Coliseum.
HELP US PLEASE !!!!

I hear if Charles Wang does not get the tax break or approval of condo's the team is up for sale.Damn Potvin,Bossy,Trottier,Smith,Resch be a damn shame to lose all that heritage.

Charles Wang was the worst thing to happen to the Islanders. Don't forget Tonelli and one can argue the fastest hockey player ever, Bob Bourne.

Back