I Hate The Yankees!!

Angels here. Nothing like watching the Angels elliminate the Yanks in the first round last year! Kinda like watching the Ducks smoke the Red Wings.

andezzz999 said:
Angels here. Nothing like watching the Angels elliminate the Yanks in the first round last year! Kinda like watching the Ducks smoke the Red Wings.

Angels looking good this year, huh? Lightning in a bottle, my friend. You'll never have the pleasure of watching 4 in 5 years.

I am a Yankees fan, not a hard core one, but a fan.

My buddies and I travel to 1 Major league Ballpark every year to see the Yankees play. In my case it is more of an excuse to party than see baseball.

We have been to Baltimore, Toronto, Cleveland, Chicago and Boston.

By far - The Redsox fans were the worst. We almost got into a serious fight with a BUNCH of dudes just for walking along the street with Yankees hats on. In all the other cities, the taunting was generally good natured.

Redsox fans have so much hate built up because their team can't win a fucking world championship, while the Yankees are the greatest team in the history of professional sports.

You are always hated when you are the best

That's why so much of the world hates the United States.

Just a fact of life....

the yankees are really the yuppies. and if yuo live in the bronx(i feel bad for you) you are probalbly a fan for good reason. if you dont live in the bronx or arent from the bronx. u should put down the ny hat and join the red sox nation.

id just like to say that the stanks are going to lose to the twins in the playoffs. sorry boys. but the sox will win it all. the bet offense ever . period.

Back