I Hate To Say This, BUT...

kbrkbr said:
That is, without a doubt, the single most pathetic response to a well-considered post I have ever chanced upon.

Nelson, I lost all respect for you ages ago, but now I'm actually starting to pity you.

Truly sad. You coulda' been a contender.

What's your problem dude? You lost respect for me ages ago? After how many of your 43 posts?

Look, I'm not going to bore everybody with my resume' every 3 days alright? If I list one thing, then guys like you and VG will want something else. Then that won't be enough and you'll want more, and more, and more, until finally after been proven to be fools will say, "Ah, well you suck anyway." I'm not going to do this.

Nelson - Montana said:
What's your problem dude? You lost respect for me ages ago? After how many of your 43 posts?

Look, I'm not going to bore everybody with my resume' every 3 days alright? If I list one thing, then guys like you and VG will want something else. Then that won't be enough and you'll want more, and more, and more, until finally after been proven to be fools will say, "Ah, well you suck anyway." I'm not going to do this.

While it's true that I don't post here often, I've been reading your crap for years on EF.

Here's a suggestion. Why not post your so-called list of "hundreds" publications once. Just once.

Then, next time someone asks for it, you can post a link.

Naw, that would make too much sense.

kbrkbr said:
While it's true that I don't post here often, I've been reading your crap for years on EF.

Here's a suggestion. Why not post your so-called list of "hundreds" publications once. Just once.

Then, next time someone asks for it, you can post a link.

Naw, that would make too much sense.

So you want me to print a hundred issues of magazines where I was published?
Yeah, I'll get on that right away just for you.

You know what gets me? No where in the real world can someone stand up and disrupt a business meeting or a seminar or a clinic or classroom without being tossed out on his ass. But here, it's the norm.

I'm sure some of the mods are familiar with my work, but no one steps up to say "Shut up, asswipe, you don't know what you're talking about." Okay, here's an easy one that you can do right now. Go to www.t-mag.com and do a search for "The Return of Dan Duchaine" I think it was from 1999.

I think I'm going to regret this. At best, you'll feel like an idiot and shut up and the thread will die and someone will ask the same question next week. At worst, it won't be enough, you won't like what was said, you'll say "so what?" or you'll claim it doesn't prove anything or you'll accuse me of not being the same person. There's no reasoning with some people and I get the feeling that's who I'm dealing with. BUT, since no one is stepping up to the plate I guess I have no choice.

This ought to be interesting. I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology.

Let me get this straight.

You keep bragging that you've published "hundreds" of articles, several of us ask you to back up with the list, you come back with one measily article, and then ask for an apology?

Last edited by a moderator:
kbrkbr said:
Let me get this straight.

You keep bragging that you've published "hundreds" of articles, several of us ask you to back up with the list, you come back with one measily article, and then ask for an apology?

What did I tell you? DID I CALL IT OR WHAT?

He asks for just one. I give him one. Then he comes back with "Thats just one."

Bottom line: There's no resoning with a heckler. If someone wants to be a dick , they're going to be a dick no matter what.

Nelson - Montana said:
Now you're cahnging your story. You said a bodybuilder needs 1000X's more. That is wrong.

B12 was invented in cases of severe anemia, back in the 30's when malnutrition was more common. Today, it's hardly used, if at all.

I'm used to people arguing with me. People argue with what they don't like or don't undersatnd. But I don't care what people don't like or don't undersatnd. I tell it like I see it .

Kube: I have yet to see a post by VG that contributed ANYTHING to the subject.

I hate stating my credentials. You know why? Because I've done it a hundred times already and people will keep on asking or they won't believe it or they'll break my balls for tooting my own horn. I can't win. Don't believe me if you don't want to. The fact that anyone would think I'm here to PRETEND I'm a published writer is actually pretty pathetic. "Gee wilickers, you ain't really spoke to Craig Titus! Sheeeeit, he's a famous person! " :rolleyes:
There's nothing wrong with telling it the way you see it, just don't try and make everybody believe everything that you see!

(and there's been new evidence that Flax oil (which I recommended highly, by the way) may have estrogenic properties and may cause a greater risk of prostate cancer. (get your Omega 3's from fish and olive oil , or whole flax seeds).

Nelson, this statement really startled me the most. I use flax oil religiously and dont want estrogenic side effects. I have never come accross this info before though. Do you have any links i could go to to read about this for myself. Thanks for the help in advance.

Nelson - Montana said:
What did I tell you? DID I CALL IT OR WHAT?

He asks for just one. I give him one. Then he comes back with "Thats just one."

He didn't ask for one article. He's asked a list of the hundreds of articles to be posted just once. You're twisting his words.

Nelson - Montana said:
Now you're just being a jerk.
actually that is what the guy asked you to do , list all of these articles 1 time . either way theres no need to start the name calling again .

Gr8Wall said:
(and there's been new evidence that Flax oil (which I recommended highly, by the way) may have estrogenic properties and may cause a greater risk of prostate cancer. (get your Omega 3's from fish and olive oil , or whole flax seeds).

Nelson, this statement really startled me the most. I use flax oil religiously and dont want estrogenic side effects. I have never come accross this info before though. Do you have any links i could go to to read about this for myself. Thanks for the help in advance.
There is evidence that flax has SERM-like effects.That's why some people have reported reduce gyno with it.Go to medline and pull up the studies.

DADAWG said:
actually that is what the guy asked you to do , list all of these articles 1 time . either way theres no need to start the name calling again .

Are you serious? Do you realize how many hours that would take? You know, I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time here. This all started when Stonecold was re-printing an article of mine without permission. I confronted him and said I didn't think it was cool. We worked it out and he asked me to contribute. I was reluctant at first but I thought this board was different. I was sick of the endless flaming and harassing and infantile demands over at EF. But I guess it's really no different wherever you go. If people are allowed to get away with it, they're going to do it.

You would think that the fact that I wrote a piece with Dan Duchaine was enough to show I wasn't some guy from nowhere. But people want to harass. They're embarassed that they haven't done anything remotely close to that so they need to continue badgering me in an effort to make themselves feel bigger. But I hate bullying tactics and that's all this is. These people are doing it for no other reason other than THEY CAN. They either have nothing else in their lives or they see me as a threat. I wanted to contribute but it's obvious I'm wasting my time.

If the administration isn't going to back me up, why am I bothering? Hey, all I've done is gotten people to consider options that they normally wouldn't think of. I've brought 30 years of experience to the table. I have the endorsement of some of the brightest minds in the industry and I've written threads that get thousands of views. And for this, I get my balls busted?

You know what? Fuck this. I'm done. Best of luck to Stonecold and Biggie and Tx. Thanks to everyone who supported me and to all the good bros. But it's time to go.

Stay strong.

NM

Nelson - Montana said:
Are you serious? Do you realize how many hours that would take? You know, I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time here. This all started when Stonecold was re-printing an article of mine without permission. I confronted him and said I didn't think it was cool. We worked it out and he asked me to contribute. I was reluctant at first but I thought this board was different. I was sick of the endless flaming and harassing and infantile demands over at EF. But I guess it's really no different wherever you go. If people are allowed to get away with it, they're going to do it.

You would think that the fact that I wrote a piece with Dan Duchaine was enough to show I wasn't some guy from nowhere. But people want to harass. They're embarassed that they haven't done anything remotely close to that so they need to continue badgering me in an effort to make themselves feel bigger. But I hate bullying tactics and that's all this is. These people are doing it for no other reason other than THEY CAN. They either have nothing else in their lives or they see me as a threat. I wanted to contribute but it's obvious I'm wasting my time.

If the administration isn't going to back me up, why am I bothering? Hey, all I've done is gotten people to consider options that they normally wouldn't think of. I've brought 30 years of experience to the table. I have the endorsement of some of the brightest minds in the industry and I've written threads that get thousands of views. And for this, I get my balls busted?

You know what? Fuck this. I'm done. Best of luck to Stonecold and Biggie and Tx. Thanks to everyone who supported me and to all the good bros. But it's time to go.

Stay strong.

NM
if you want to leave thats your right , and if me telling you not to start the name calling is " NOT BACKING YOU UP " so be it .im just trying to do my job and keep the peace around here . i never said you had to list everything , i just pointed out thats what the guy suggested .

Nelson - Montana said:

Stay strong.

NM

The administration isnt here to shield "guru's" from peoples' critiques or questions. I wish you could see how pathetic and womanly this post that I quoted sounds. This is a discussion board, if people using the board want to discuss the credentials that you openly post that you have, then just provide the proof that these people ask for and if you are not going to, then dont be a fuckin baby and start crying about how the adminstration isnt shielding you. You're not gonna get much help from the admins here when you are always throwing jabs at us in some of your posts like "I cant believe the administration allows people like you here" or "the administration should know my credentials and not allow trollers like you to question me". I 'm supposed to put my real job on hold so that I can go and read up on your credentials so that I can save you everytime someone asks for them? Are you serious? And you're in your early 50's? That's just sad and you really need to grow up and act your age or at the very least quit being such a pussy and fight your own fucking battles. Or on the other hand use some logical thinking instead of the "Everything revolves around Nelson" thinking pattern that you seem to adhere to. Bottom line, you want to leave? Then leave. We dont kiss ass here, we run this place like it should be run and if you dont like it, then go find yourself another board to go and bitch at the administration to.

Last edited:
Nelson.....you know I'm a man of few words, so I'll get to my point.

If you want to leave, well that's your decision, but don't ever blame your leaving on DADWAG's telling you to stop the name calling, cause we both know that is not the truth.

BiggieSwolls said:
The administration isnt here to shield "guru's" from peoples' critiques or questions. I wish you could see how pathetic and womanly this post that I quoted sounds. This is a discussion board, if people using the board want to discuss the credentials that you openly post that you have, then just provide the proof that these people ask for and if you are not going to, then dont be a fuckin baby and start crying about how the adminstration isnt shielding you. You're not gonna get much help from the admins here when you are always throwing jabs at us in some of your posts like "I cant believe the administration allows people like you here" or "the administration should know my credentials and not allow trollers like you to question me". I 'm supposed to put my real job on hold so that I can go and read up on your credentials so that I can save you everytime someone asks for them? Are you serious? And you're in your early 50's? That's just sad and you really need to grow up and act your age or at the very least quit being such a pussy and fight your own fucking battles. Or on the other hand use some logical thinking instead of the "Everything revolves around Nelson" thinking pattern that you seem to adhere to. Bottom line, you want to leave? Then leave. We dont kiss ass here, we run this place like it should be run and if you dont like it, then go find yourself another board to go and bitch at the administration to.
VERY well said.

nelson, sorry to say this but you are a bad waste of space bro. theres about a page and a half of very good information here, about a half a page of pèople disagreeing with you and about 2 pages of either you whining or insulting anyone who doesnt bow before you in awe, or just flat out refusing to back up your claims about your credentials. youre smart to leave now before everyone figures you out for what you are. oops too late.

Nelson - Montana said:

Stay strong.

NM

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

omnibus said:
There is evidence that flax has SERM-like effects.That's why some people have reported reduce gyno with it.Go to medline and pull up the studies.

Thank you for the follow up

Back