i have gyno and need help please

bubs_crx

hi there im 28 from the uk this is my 2nd course of steroids.

im on week 8 of my course of pro chem labs tri test and tri tren @ 2ml each injecting every sunday. over the past two weeks i have been getting itchy hard nipples and i told the guy i bought my gear from and he said to take 2 tamoxifen tablets everyday instead of the one tablet per day that i was taking. i did this but still have the problem i the started taking 3 tamoxifen tabs a day. and today i have notices a hard lump under my left nipple :mad: I then seeked th advice of a local trainer / semi pro bber and he said to take 4 tamoxifen tabs a day and that he will order me some letro but it will take a week or so to come and its very hard to get so its very expensive @ £100 for 10 tabs and i should take half a tab per day till it goes away and stop the gear immediatly! im not sure if hes trying to rip me off!
so i have couple of questions.

am i right in saying your not allowed to tell me where to buy letro from?
is it legal and easily attainable from the internet?
I did a quick google search and im getting offers of 20 tabs for 32 usd, thats much cheaper but is it of good quality?

please tell me if something doesnt sound right

thanks in advance

board sponsors (rui products, etc) sell letro. check them out.

if you are using them for research, it is completely legal.

other sites sell them as well, but i only advertise sponsors since they keep this place running

take it orally.

dosage, not gonna lie man, i dont know letro that well, so hopefully some vets can chime in or you can find some research on your own.

id say do .5mg EOD and see how that works to start, but like i said, i dont know letro too well. think thats correct though.

its strong stuff

Mny people said to not use tamoxifen if you run tren.It will onle get worst regarding the gyno.Now if your problem is prolactin related ,since you are runing a 19nor compound, i would get some caber too.try for two weeks arimidex at 0.5 eod or e3d or letro and caber and i'm pretty sure your problem will be solved.
hi there im 28 from the uk this is my 2nd course of steroids.

im on week 8 of my course of pro chem labs tri test and tri tren @ 2ml each injecting every sunday. over the past two weeks i have been getting itchy hard nipples and i told the guy i bought my gear from and he said to take 2 tamoxifen tablets everyday instead of the one tablet per day that i was taking. i did this but still have the problem i the started taking 3 tamoxifen tabs a day. and today i have notices a hard lump under my left nipple :mad: I then seeked th advice of a local trainer / semi pro bber and he said to take 4 tamoxifen tabs a day and that he will order me some letro but it will take a week or so to come and its very hard to get so its very expensive @ £100 for 10 tabs and i should take half a tab per day till it goes away and stop the gear immediatly! im not sure if hes trying to rip me off!
so i have couple of questions.

am i right in saying your not allowed to tell me where to buy letro from?
is it legal and easily attainable from the internet?
I did a quick google search and im getting offers of 20 tabs for 32 usd, thats much cheaper but is it of good quality?

please tell me if something doesnt sound right

thanks in advance

Mny people said to not use tamoxifen if you run tren.It will onle get worst regarding the gyno.Now if your problem is prolactin related ,since you are runing a 19nor compound, i would get some caber too.try for two weeks arimidex at 0.5 eod or e3d or letro and caber and i'm pretty sure your problem will be solved.

so letro 0.5mg eod? for how long? where can i get caber also? sorry im a newbie and need it spelled out

is rui products letro definitly legit?? my trainer is laughing at me

I use letro every other day at 1.25 mg. RUI sells it at 2.5 mg/ml. I have used their stuff for years. They are great and fast delivery. This is the only product that stops my nips from hurting or itching, better than arimidex, etc, though some guys say letro is harsh on your body, I have never noticed any problems with it over several years (1.25 mg EOD). Your trainer is obviously lacking in knowledge here.

is rui products letro definitly legit?? my trainer is laughing at me

he's laughing at you because he wants to rip you off.

rui is legit, they've been around quite awhile. people wouldn't continue to use their products for research if they were fake/underdosed, as that would throw off the results of the experiment.

Back