i have hypogonadism

i did a lot of research on hrt and have decided to use test non stop. im only 23 almost 24. I can answer some obvious questions,and i find it intresting so feel free to pm me with your details. But u will need to get a good doctor to monitor your blood work.

For now i would just use 150mg of test.

thanks for everyones advice, but im not tryin to deal with doctors on this subject, actually i am trying to steer as far away from them as possible.... could be bad, but i only see the endocrinologist every 6 months. the other doc i see is a general doctor and he has to refer me to the other doc, but he tries to take care of what he thinks he can without having to send me.doctors seem to think they know everything. usually if im having a question about something that involves my injections he'll prescribe me something to get rid of the problem, but the side effects from the new prescription cause another problem to where they can have me on all kinds of prescriptions. at one point they had me on 10 different kinda meds. i just decided not to take anything but the testosterone. working out and diet seem to get rid or assist in getting rid of the other problems. i know i can get other stuff from other doctors, but the bullshit i have to put up with along the way is not worth the trouble. this is why i am looking for a reliable source online, the source will usually have experimented with the product himself (unlike doctors) and if the source hasnt used that particular product , im sure he would know more about it than the doctors i see, being he deals it . usually when i state my problem to the doc who refers me to endocrinology, he does what any average joe would do, looks online and finds out what it is, the definition, and reads up on it, just like something you or i would do. what makes him better than you or me? he can prescribe drugs? only legally.........

ur kinda asking for a source which is not allowed here. I can give u the answer ur looking for right now, fukk all the stupid patches and tabs. 100 mg of testosterone cyponate or enthante once a week is what most people do for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). If u have undecended nuts then i dont see a point for hcg. So now u just need to take 100mg of test for a few weeks or months and then go and get your blood work done and decide wether or not u want to up it to 100-200 a week. Any more than that 150 is really a little more than Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). People like stonecold cycle and then drop right back down to their 100-150 mg a week.

after u have your blood work done u can decide based on your estrogen levels if u need .25 of arimidex once or twice a week.

get a source and get self-medicated.

i don't know why these guys are telling you to go the HRT route (i sincerely doubt THEY would). why get overpriced/underdosed gear from a quack?

i agree with markmansell. I would just do alot more research about it first because u need a basic understanding before u can evaltuate for your self. I say start with 150 mg of test and find one of the boards with a dedicated forum for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). i know their are a few around. theires no way of getting aorund injecting once a week.

me personally i plan to stay on 150-200 at the least all year round. while cycling and playin with different compounds.

flipizflip said:
gooby dont act like you know what your talking about just because you know what an endocrinologist does. anybody can look up and see what an endocrinologist does. but since your so smart , maybe you can help me find the right doctor . same kind of doctor, but one that actually knows what the hell hes talkin about. like i said , i am a rare case. these doctors are used to dealing with old folks with this problem, not someone just starting out their life.....okay smartguy?

Let me tell you something Dipshit... don't come here claiming you need steroids cuz your balls didn't fall all the way...and then post some crap how you are looking for a reliable online source... and then flap your gums to a member that tries to help you.... This board is about helping each other...not asking for sources... I have a good idea what you need.... BYE

Back