I have need some help about the stack that I have started

ROIDSRUS435

Hello everyone,
I am new to this, and wanted everyones option about the stack that i have started. I am currently taking Test-P, Masteron, And Dbol. This will be my second cycle I have ever ran in my life. I am in my first week and started with 2cc of Test and Masteron each every week. I am taking 50mg of Dbol everyday. After my third week, I want to up the dosage to about 3cc a week of test and masteron. Is that good stack for cutting, and are the dosages correct?

Thanks everyone.

Welcome aboard.

Can't answer your questions with any accuracy if we don't know your background and current stats. Weight, height, age, previous cycle, goals, training history etc.

You are taking 2cc's of test per week? You do know CC's are just to measure volume.
How much MG's are you taking???

You clearly have no clue what you're doing

First of all you should not be asking these questions after starting the cycle. What are your stats? What ancillary drugs are you using and do you have a pct planned?

...like one of my 10 yr s old buddies loose in my gun room...someone s gonna hurt themselves..

Answer the q s or u ll not anything..

Please provide more 411

And Welcome

Welcome aboard.

Can't answer your questions with any accuracy if we don't know your background and current stats. Weight, height, age, previous cycle, goals, training history etc.

Some more info about myself: i am 175lb, 5'9, 24 years old. I did a short 4week cycle before with just test & winny. It didnt go so well, meaning i ran out of funds lol. My goal is to become more defined/shredding all around.

Yes sorry i havent figured out the correct terms just yet. I am taking 400mg of test and masteron a week, and dbol 50mg each day.

I started thw cycle a few days ago. The ancillary drugs i am taking is 200 mg of milk thistle twice a day for support liver health. I didnt know if i needed any est-blocker because i thought that was needed for pct only. For pct i was going too Use clomid and est-blocker.

Back