I have only 1 kidney and lots of ?'s

No doctor wants to be liable for telling you to juice when it could hurt you. I once asked my doctor if I could even lift weights. He said he doesnt approve of it cause it raises blood pressure. They are just concerned about covering their asses.

tyhigs said:
No doctor wants to be liable for telling you to juice when it could hurt you. I once asked my doctor if I could even lift weights. He said he doesnt approve of it cause it raises blood pressure. They are just concerned about covering their asses.

Tell me about it. But that's why I'm here. :)

Thanks to everyone for all of your responses so far.

First off I don't think you should do it but if you are you would be better off with items

Like Primobolan and Anavar which have negligable sides and are not nearly as stressfull on your system as Dbol or Tren.

They are more expensive and have a little less bang for the bucks but you have better odds of not developing serious complications from these than anything else.

WODIN said:
First off I don't think you should do it but if you are you would be better off with items

Like Primobolan and Anavar which have negligable sides and are not nearly as stressfull on your system as Dbol or Tren.

They are more expensive and have a little less bang for the bucks but you have better odds of not developing serious complications from these than anything else.

So I guess I shouldn't take those A-bombs I have sitting at home :chimney:

Back