i just dont know!

house1 said:
hey bro if your not ready then step away and leave the gear alone till you are bro.

no pressure, theres no contest here. pills will not do it for you and are more harsh. no sence in doing anything till you are completely ready bro

just my 2 cents

ohhh yaaa and stop being a bitch lol j/k bro
i agree with house on everything except the part about stop being a bitch , i love bitches:D

Your 21 and you used Deca 4 years ago?

Anyhow, my first injection probably took me near 30 minutes. Hold it to your injection spot ( www.spotinjections.com ) and slowly apply pressure, once it starts going in its all easy from there. You will get used to it. Just think what a big fucker you will be and that should help.

grafix-gnc said:
i was so nervous my first shot, lol, it took me about 10 minutes to make myself do it.... and i didnt even remmeber to aspirate.

haha, injections ahve never bothered me. but the first time i injected a friend i forgot to aspirate because i was nevous i was gonna screw it up. sounds weird but i dont like others doin shots for me. wen im at the docs, i always wanted to ask if i could do it instead.

Mudge said:
Your 21 and you used Deca 4 years ago?

ya i was young as hell and played football, i wanted to be like all the big guys! lol but than again i was 17!
thats for all the replys, i will let you all know how it goes. iam not going to start the cycle for a nother couple of weeks but iam sure ill have a funny story for all you after i do it...
-matt

Back