I just got gyno surgery, suggestions.

vet01

I found out that my body reacts to certain steroids the hard way, I got lumps under both nipples. I took all the proper post cycle therapy (pct) and that only made the pain go away but not the lumps. Anyway, I got both of them removed today and was wondering, does that open the door for me to use the gear that I was sensitive to? I had great results from deca and tren, but had to switch to lighter gear since then. My doctor said that the lumps will come back, but is he just blowing smoke up my a@# to keep me off of it. The guys I have spoken with say that once those glands are gone, you can use whatever you want.
Advise

I found out that my body reacts to certain steroids the hard way, I got lumps under both nipples. I took all the proper post cycle therapy (pct) and that only made the pain go away but not the lumps. Anyway, I got both of them removed today and was wondering, does that open the door for me to use the gear that I was sensitive to? I had great results from deca and tren, but had to switch to lighter gear since then. My doctor said that the lumps will come back, but is he just blowing smoke up my a@# to keep me off of it. The guys I have spoken with say that once those glands are gone, you can use whatever you want.
Advise

I don't see how you can get gyno again once the glands are taken out. I had puberty gyno, got the glands taken out, and never had any problems running cycles. I never experienced any of the gyno symptoms that other people have.

I read your post..Were you getting great results from tren and deca together without anything else???

Throw away your bras your tits are gone!!!!!

let me clear my post up.
no, i never ran deca and tren together. I auctually run very smart cycles always with test. After the deca the symptoms got better so i ran tren several cycles later and it came back with a vengance. I never had "man boobs" so I dont know if gyno would be the correct term. I just had large and painful lumps under my nipples.
Chicken, you stated that not all the glands are taken out. Im assuming the glands are located below the nipples, and the doctor took two golfball size lumps out. Could or did that include all the glands?
Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge

The surgeons usually only take out the enlarged glands meaning there are still glands there. However a good surgery leaves you with very minimal chances of getting gyno again.

i go back friday for my follow up appointment, he will tell me then if I got the gland removed. Has anyone had a similiar procedure? I took my bandage off today and I auctually have an indentation in my pec. God I hope that goes away.

Throw some before & after pics up bro! Best way to give back around here is to help spread knowledge! I've wondered about how pecs get somewhat mishaped & have seen some bros post pics. Some seem to have gotten better but some never update their posts to let us know how things turn out?? (this could be good & bc things get better or bad bc they're embarresed & just disappear out of frustration).

Sure, let me get some pics ready. It will take some time before any results will come. The Dr. said I cant even hit the gym for a month, and that is one suggestion that I am going to listen to. This sucks just sitting around.
Thanks for the input, and I will update tomorrow after I see him for my follow-up appt.

I'm also interested to have surgery. Had some problems with gyno as a teenager.
Can't wait to see the difference . If you wish please post also some info about it.
Thanks bro and good luck recovering

If he removed all of the gland than you shouldn't have gyno problems in the future.

If you still have some of the gland in there you can get it again.

What did he take out? All the gland? part of the gland? Lipo?

I hope I can answer all the questions. I went yesterday for a follow up and the doctor said that I am making good progress. When it comes to how much the surgery cost, well I saw the bill and it was just short of $4,000.00. However, insurance covered it so far and I have only had to pay out $80.00. When I approached the doctor about the surgery he informed me that due to the fact that I am having pain related to the gyno, it was considered reconstructive surgery and not cosmetic and that is why insurance would cover it. I asked him if he got all of the glands out and he stated that there were still some of the gland located within my chest, however he was able to remove all of the gland located below my nipple. He did not use lypo, he auctually cut my nipples back and removed about a golfball size mass from below both of them.
Thanks for the input

Back