I know , I know but what causes it?

BigPappaBear

Ok, I know I sound like a baby but every so often. Maybe 1 out of 15 shots. I'll get sweaty as hell and feel like passing out. No idea why. The other times no problem. Today, I had to sit on the toilet for a few minutes or I was going down. I would love a explanation for this? Besides me being a baby.

Yup, it's very sporadic with any hormone. Could be anxiety but I'm always about the same at inject time. I'm wondering if it could be more caffeine in that particular day or sleep or something. Not sure, I was reading it could be this thing your body does. It's called fight or flight but it's weird to me how it only happens about 5% of the time, if that but it still happens

Last edited:
I've been on and off this site a long time. Heard of this same problem a few times through the years. Always boils down to anxiety.

Ok, I know I sound like a baby but every so often. Maybe 1 out of 15 shots. I'll get sweaty as hell and feel like passing out. No idea why. The other times no problem. Today, I had to sit on the toilet for a few minutes or I was going down. I would love a explanation for this? Besides me being a baby.

shots of what? what are you injecting?

OK...IMOP, So you mention that sometimes you get anxious AROUND injection time , so probability is most.

However where are you injecting and has it been the same muscle group that you are injecting. You just could be getting a little oil in a vein. More time then we know we pass through a vein. They don't bleed out when we pass thru. When we nick it, it will bleed a little inside , a black n blue mark at most.

At any case when we get a drop or two in the vein this is what will happen. I've done it. Seldom ! but that's it. Your body will tolerate more then you think with the things you think a miniscule will kill you :laugh: IV users know that for a fact.

Don't be worried but this can and prob happen again since we inject so, so many times. If it is nerves, get used to it.

Back