I listened before and I'm coming back for more advice -

CroMag

Death Is Certain
Hey guys - I made a post a while back about first cycle advice and received a lot of helpful feedback. I ordered 500 Anabol 10's (British Dispensary) and it didn't take too long to determine that this was not the way to go (oral only cycle). I know what you're thinking - I would have already known that if I had read up some more - and you're right. BUT...I heard that an oral only cycle could yield results, etc etc etc. Here's the deal - I'm NOT going to do an oral only cycle. Before I ordered some Test I wanted to make sure I received the Anabol I had ordered (ie paid for). Well...I got them yesterday so I feel safe ordering the Test. Here's what I plan to do (and this is where I'm looking for advice and guidance from the guys with experience) -

I plan to order 20x1ml of Test E (Rotexmedica) - that will give me 500mg for 10 weeks that I can split into 2 x 250mg doses weekly.

I've ordered a box of pins from a medical supplier (great place, btw, no account needed and I paid with paypal) - 23g/1.5"

I also plan on ordering 30 x 20mg of Nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) - is this sufficient? (it's also $70 - not sure if this is high, low, or about right)

How should I incorporate the Anabol into the cycle? Will the Nolva be enough for post cycle therapy (pct)? I would really like to hear your input.

BTW - I'm 34 (35 in a couple weeks), 205-210lbs, 6'2", weight lifting off and on for years (past two years consistently)

Thanks in advance.

i would just run the test cycle 12weeks buddy for a 1st cycle this is more than enough. Inject twice a week 250mg on mon and thursday.

yup i agree with him.... if its your first cycle save the abol for next cycle.. if you run both and something goes wrong you wont know what the cause of it is... run the test alone.. then next cycle run the abol as a kickstart

Hey guys - I made a post a while back about first cycle advice and received a lot of helpful feedback. I ordered 500 Anabol 10's (British Dispensary) and it didn't take too long to determine that this was not the way to go (oral only cycle). I know what you're thinking - I would have already known that if I had read up some more - and you're right. BUT...I heard that an oral only cycle could yield results, etc etc etc. Here's the deal - I'm NOT going to do an oral only cycle. Before I ordered some Test I wanted to make sure I received the Anabol I had ordered (ie paid for). Well...I got them yesterday so I feel safe ordering the Test. Here's what I plan to do (and this is where I'm looking for advice and guidance from the guys with experience) -

I plan to order 20x1ml of Test E (Rotexmedica) - that will give me 500mg for 10 weeks that I can split into 2 x 250mg doses weekly.

I've ordered a box of pins from a medical supplier (great place, btw, no account needed and I paid with paypal) - 23g/1.5"

I also plan on ordering 30 x 20mg of Nolvadex for PCT - is this sufficient? (it's also $70 - not sure if this is high, low, or about right)

How should I incorporate the Anabol into the cycle? Will the Nolva be enough for post cycle therapy (pct)? I would really like to hear your input.

BTW - I'm 34 (35 in a couple weeks), 205-210lbs, 6'2", weight lifting off and on for years (past two years consistently)

Thanks in advance.
Just do test only.like the people.above have already said. 500mg a week id do it.for at least 12 weeks cuz long esters take some time to see results.

Also you will need more Nova. And yes that seems a little high. Everything I have tried from rui-products.com has been good. Id get Nova and clomid from them. Best to use both of them especially when.not using.hcg. good luck!

Just do test only.like the people.above have already said. 500mg a week id do it.for at least 12 weeks cuz long esters take some time to see results.

Also you will need more Nova. And yes that seems a little high. Everything I have tried from rui-products.com has been good. Id get Nova and clomid from them. Best to use both of them especially when.not using.hcg. good luck!

What kind of dose recommondation would you give for the Nova and Clomid?

Did you know that at the top of this forum there are sticky threads that answer all your questions in detail?
This is why i always have low post counts on forums. I read the stickies and cant think of anything worth posting

Did you know that at the top of this forum there are sticky threads that answer all your questions in detail?
This is why i always have low post counts on forums. I read the stickies and cant think of anything worth posting

I did know that and I understand where you're coming from. However - here's my perspective on that. Reading the posts is like listening in on a conversation. When I post and people reply and I reply back - I'm engaging in a conversation. Understand the difference? I think it is through a combination of both reading and active engagement that one reaps the full benefits of the information available to him or her. Please understand that I mean no disrespect...just shedding some light on where I'm coming from. Also - many of these posts start out pretty solid and then seem to delve into a convoluted steroid name dropping contest. Seems like a LOT of these dudes are just talking out of their asses.

With your being someone who knows nothing about gear I wonder how u urself filter good advice from bullshit? How do you know its all name dropping and bullshitting if you yourself cant properly put a cycle together?

Now I don't wanna shoot everything your saying down. I do agree that it involves both researching and interactivity

But if you had done the proper research you wouldn't have had to ask these questions now would u? So before you go insulting members think about everything I have just said.

But if you had done the proper research you wouldn't have had to ask these questions now would u? So before you go insulting members think about everything I have just said.

Here's the thing - I'm asking questions because of everything I've read. Lots of conflicting information. I don't think it is all name dropping and bullshitting - not by a long shot. But surely you agree - there is lot of bad advice and misinformation being given out. How do I know when I "know nothing about gear"? Because other people call them on it. It doesn't take too long to get a feel of who knows what they are talking about and who wants to look like they know what they're talking about. For example - if YOU gave me advice - I would listen. Why? I've seen the before and after pics of people who followed your training programs and diet plans. Those people backed you up. You have a solid reputation. I read what Big Dawg writes and listen because it is obvious dude is legit. Now, in an effort to not be misunderstood, let me tell you that I appreciate you giving me your opinion. I really do value your opinion and will think about what you said. Just remember...what may be "obvious" or "duh...no shit, dude" to you may not be known to me yet. That's why I'm asking questions. Thanks again, man - and I mean that for real.

Here's the thing - I'm asking questions because of everything I've read. Lots of conflicting information. I don't think it is all name dropping and bullshitting - not by a long shot. But surely you agree - there is lot of bad advice and misinformation being given out. How do I know when I "know nothing about gear"? Because other people call them on it. It doesn't take too long to get a feel of who knows what they are talking about and who wants to look like they know what they're talking about. For example - if YOU gave me advice - I would listen. Why? I've seen the before and after pics of people who followed your training programs and diet plans. Those people backed you up. You have a solid reputation. I read what Big Dawg writes and listen because it is obvious dude is legit. Now, in an effort to not be misunderstood, let me tell you that I appreciate you giving me your opinion. I really do value your opinion and will think about what you said. Just remember...what may be "obvious" or "duh...no shit, dude" to you may not be known to me yet. That's why I'm asking questions. Thanks again, man - and I mean that for real.

i dont disagree with your comment about some spilling nonsense here... and i thank you for your kind words...

but you have to understand, if you search first cycle here there is a overly abundant statistical answer that the first cycle should be test only... based on your initial statements it really did seem that you didn't do your research...

maybe i came off a little harsh, but i believe your insults to the members of this forum were unjustified.. statistically we have very knowledgable guys here.. the higher the post count and the longer the member has been on the forum the more members have been exposed to vets who know what they are talking about... so keep an eye out for that

i dont disagree with your comment about some spilling nonsense here... and i thank you for your kind words...

but you have to understand, if you search first cycle here there is a overly abundant statistical answer that the first cycle should be test only... based on your initial statements it really did seem that you didn't do your research...

maybe i came off a little harsh, but i believe your insults to the members of this forum were unjustified.. statistically we have very knowledgable guys here.. the higher the post count and the longer the member has been on the forum the more members have been exposed to vets who know what they are talking about... so keep an eye out for that

Again, I appreciate your input. I'm going to continue to read, reseach, and ask questions (and train!)

Back