i love the weird looks i get shopping

LOL this reminds me of a guy who used to post on bbing.com YEARS ago. Made some funny ass posts.

Good to see ya back CrazyMike!

Yo the "where's my fucking protien ma" part is funny as shit. Think I pinched a nerve in my back laughing so hard.

Political correctness and the pussifcation of men has resulted in cunts like the OP who have a completely distorted view of self due to a lack of social checks and balances. In the past, somebody in Tesco might have observed him walking around like a wannabe action hero and explained to this fucktard how the world really works, that he is a clown, that in prison he would be a cum dumpster.

Political correctness and the pussifcation of men has resulted in cunts like the OP who have a completely distorted view of self due to a lack of social checks and balances. In the past, somebody in Tesco might have observed him walking around like a wannabe action hero and explained to this fucktard how the world really works, that he is a clown, that in prison he would be a cum dumpster.

This turd has been spanked time and time again and obviously likes any attention she can get. The fact she is menstruating on her wifebeater is very sad. Sology is not a board to teach girls how to use tampons, but we have tried to talk her out liking faggots that wear make-up and spray-on abs.

Can't save the world :-(

Just got back from tesco grabbing myself some chicken and mackerel. FILTHY white wife beater on.. blood, grease and all sortsa **** on it. Just finished a SICK delt workout, plus NO Xplode so the veins looked ****ing freaky. Walking past every fuker there is eyeing me, girls chatting suddenly go silent when I walk past. Didnt even look at them, Im in the fukin zone son. 150lb brahs feeling swole in their tank tops move the FUK out of the way when I come through. Mean as fuk, didnt even do my hair. I just dont give a fuk, kunt. Pay for my sh*t and walk up to the cigarette counter (yeah I smoke when I got the roof down, who gives a fuk). Bitch looked at me stuttering. Didnt know what the **** to say. Throw some money on the counter and bounce the fuk out bro. Im a fukin boss, kunt

I wish I could punch you in the mouth just one time... that would do you some good... You must have never been in a fight before talking like that... If I were you I'd strangle myself :wallbash:

This turd has been spanked time and time again and obviously likes any attention she can get. The fact she is menstruating on her wifebeater is very sad. Sology is not a board to teach girls how to use tampons, but we have tried to talk her out liking faggots that wear make-up and spray-on abs.

Can't save the world :-(
Fuck mike!!!!! Your shits all blown up!!! Looking gooooood...

o

Last edited:
Yeah this is the guy who got all mad about calling zyzz gay. He also says he has superior genetics and doesn't need Roids. Yet he can't stop posting here.... Just go away

When I go shopping I get bold type directions to the Geritol and hearing aid section, they even offered me a seeing eye dog once. It's great getting old.

if thats ur pic ur wayyy to fukin big to be almost 50 man, ur a monsta!!!!

i found humor out of manletbrahs post, i get the same weird looks from people when im walking through the mall but it goes like this.....
the women are like......... DAMN!! look at him... doin a bit of eye fukin
the men (womens bfs) are like........ fuck that asshole he is juicin or something .... being jelous
how ever im not wearing a greasy bloody wife beater im decked out in actual clothes lol

Last edited:
Back