i love the weird looks i get shopping

woah. homie just got a sick delt workout pumping his little dick to some zyzz vids. where the fuck do these guys come from?

His 150lb ass looks for attention in the supermarket. How about going to the big boys gym & look for attention with those sick delts... :gives:

Fuckin homo has the balls to post dumb shit like that. Big Tuff Guy. He was prolly at the store to buy fruity pebbles.

Mean as fuk, didnt even do my hair.

Must be tough - some of the toughest guys in the world do do their hair! LOL

LMFAO!!!!! awww cmon guys..............150lb would designate him as a "boss" and bad ass..................if hes 4'10 tall! :smoker:

woah. homie just got a sick delt workout pumping his little dick to some zyzz vids. where the fuck do these guys come from?

Ah fuck, you got to it before I did. I was thinking that the Zyzz kunts are out in full swing. Who the hell would post something so stupid. Guess he thinks he can make a name for himself as zyzz did, but instead of his heart blwing up like zyzz's, his head is going to explode. Bros, he didn't say he is 150, he said the 150lb guys move out of his way. When you have 225lb guys moving out of your way COME AT ME BRO! LOL!

Sounds like the classic small dick story.

It's okay bro, no one can tell when your clothed. I know it's intimidating and you feel like a pussy. It may get better someday. They even make pills now to increase your dick gainz so you might check into those. We all know the real reason you don't look at girls and the reason they don't talk to you. They can smell the insecurities and can sense that there is a small johnson is close proximity.. Keep working on your confidence bro and maybe look into purchasing some big trucks and high caliber pistols. Sometimes those can aid in making you feel more like a man.

Don't understand how some people can't catch a joke nowadays. Then again, most of you are well into your thirties and beyond, so probably don't understand the taste in humor of today's generation.

Back