I need a diet and a workout routine

pushinweight

I am 5'11" 200. Max is 325, 34" waist. I workout 4 days a week. I currently do bis and back, tris and shoulders, chest, legs and abs. I usually do 4x10. My goal is 405 bench and lose the fat. I need a diet and a new routine. Also would like to try a cycle. Any info would be helpful.

Yeah try the 5x5 routine in the training forum. Also, if you are wanting to lose fat while obtaining or building muscle, I would suggest focus alot on complexis like snatch and power cling and jerk, rows and deadlifts, squats, and benchpress. As far as a cycle goes, give your stats (height, age, weight, goals, number of stacks, etc...) and let the vets guide you in the right direction

for fat loss try an eca stack or even an ecy (yohimbine) I heard some people love to throw some yohimbine in the mix and for others it was just to much.

worked very well for me to. very subtle i dont get jittery or anything i just have a little bit more energy to work out.

Loose one day, look into variation x: the 5/3/1 method. I think im gonna try that next, shit load of people have had awesome progress with that.

I like green tea better, why? Because its great for your health, for burning fat and doesnt make you feel like shit.

Yeah try the 5x5 routine in the training forum. Also, if you are wanting to lose fat while obtaining or building muscle, I would suggest focus alot on complexis like snatch and power cling and jerk, rows and deadlifts, squats, and benchpress. As far as a cycle goes, give your stats (height, age, weight, goals, number of stacks, etc...) and let the vets guide you in the right direction

5'11", 30 on the 8th of this month, between 195-200, I wan to cut up and my goal is 405 on the flat bench, I have used one 10 cc bottle of test 250 e about 3 months ago, 1 cc a week for 10 weeks. Went from 315 to 345 on the benchand went from 194 to 212 weight.I was thinking about 20 cc of wynstrol and 10 cc of test e 200mg.

This may be astupid question but what is an eca stack?

like he said.

i used about 25 mg ephedrine 200 mg caffeine and 250 of aspirin. (we dont have any babyaspirins where i live only 500 mg)
i took that about 2-3 times a day and sometimes i would do a double dose of ephedrine in the morning or before training.

it workswell but only if you have your diet in check.

mika>> how did you feel while on it??

Would ephedrine show in a drug test?

like he said.

i used about 25 mg ephedrine 200 mg caffeine and 250 of aspirin. (we dont have any babyaspirins where i live only 500 mg)
i took that about 2-3 times a day and sometimes i would do a double dose of ephedrine in the morning or before training.

it workswell but only if you have your diet in check.

mika>> how did you feel while on it??

what kind of drug test?? for sports or for work?
in sport yes. in work maybe it could give a false positive for amphetamines since they are related.

I doubt it but not 100% sure. is it a legal cold medication where you live?

maybe you can ask them what they test for?

either way ephedrine is out of your system fast. I heard 4 days for a sporting test and even then they have a cutoff limit where you are considered to be positive so you could possibly pass under a test.

Back