I need help on my second cycle, Tren, test, dbol kickstart?

Kody3

My first cycle I ran 500mg of test per week from ZPHC. The test overdosed a ridiculous amount so it actually ended up being in the upwards of six hundred at 585 mg of test.

My second cycle I plan to run the same amount of test with 250 mg of tren a week added in. Would running a dbol kickstart benefit me and what are your guy's ideas that I should run it at.

I lift weights and right now as I am coming off a cycle I do:
315 lbs for 14 reps - Squat
205 lbs for 14 reps - Bench Max being 225
185 lbs for 14 Reps - Incline
40 time - 5 flat
I weigh 185 pounds and was 160 natty.

I plan on running this tren during track season whilst wearing a weight vest of 25 pounds, possibly adding more over time. If I missed something let me know because this is my first post.

I'm trying to get to my natural limits quicker because I know I have good genetics looking at myself, my mom's side, and my dad's side.

wwhat are your stats? tren is not for second cycles nor amateurs like yourself and is only for highly advance users. you need to read the beginers cycle stiky threads.

I've read through them, and considering I had almost no negative side effects on almost 600 mg of testosterone is why I thought I could try it out. During my cycle I frontloaded an extra 250 mg the first week and I gained 25 pounds within 3 weeks, and the scale stayed the same throughout but i kept getting stronger. what should i list for stats?

wwhat are your stats? tren is not for second cycles nor amateurs like yourself and is only for highly advance users. you need to read the beginers cycle stiky threads.

Welcome :wavey:

This ^^^ please you do not know what you are getting into with the Tren. :nono: If you knew you would not go near a Track while running Tren. You will not be able to breath ... DO a little research and you will know why. I don't waqnt to offend you but doing AAS coreectly and safely has nothing to do with lifvting stats.

WE woiuld like to start back with all your stats and lets talk.
ht
BF%
more lifting history

Start by reading all the sticky threads , found back where you came in to start your thread. :)

Get to know the Steroid profiles more thoroughly .

Get back with us on these Q's Bud.

OMM

tren is not for you. tren is war. you gained 25 pounds of water weight dude. get blood works done and post them here so we can sort you out.

Last edited:
Do you have any labs?

Steroids can speed progress but it has to be based on a good diet and training. What genetics? Muscle? Running? Hussain Bolt (spelling) that crazy fast runner isnt going to run d-bol/ test/deca cycle ya know

Genetically I am not mass. Body weight and endurance I'm genetically gifted. In the military I was always at the top of the fitness test. 2 min pushups 2 min sit ups and 2 mile run. Highschool I was #1 doing pull ups. On the other hand I've benched over 200lbs less than 5 occasions my whole life totalling 10 reps probably.

Lol tren and track! Those are 2 things that do not go together. Imagine squatting what you normally do for 10 reps. Now do that weight for 40-50 reps. That would be like running tren while doing NORMAL activities. I'm basically saying it would be impossible to use tren and do track.

I also gotta add that if you gained 30lbs the first 3 weeks of your cycle, you definitely did something wrong. You have to feel like a water balloon! You couldn't have had your ai dialed in if you even used one. That's just ridiculous...

I've read through them, and considering I had almost no negative side effects on almost 600 mg of testosterone is why I thought I could try it out. During my cycle I frontloaded an extra 250 mg the first week and I gained 25 pounds within 3 weeks, and the scale stayed the same throughout but i kept getting stronger. what should i list for stats?

Holy smokes that's an outrageous amount of water. ^^^ :( The body cannot build LMM in 3 weeks. Funny the water gain slipped by me. :Pat:

When I saw Tren and Track I guess I shut down, reading further. :dunno:

Last edited:
I'm not on tren yet, that was during my testosterone cypionate and there's no way i got this much stronger and gained 25 pounds of water weight and my weight stayed consistent. thats ridiculous.

I should of specified further, I fucked up. I got up to 170 with what i would of myself guessed to have been water weight and after my scale hit 185 it stayed the same.

Yeah, I don't think I could retain that much water. Because the whole cycle after the fourth week I stuck in the 185- 180 weight and at the beginning of my third week I weighed around 170, and 178 at the end of it. But with the amount of water I drink, i think that would be ridiculous for my body to retain that much but I don't really know.

so youve been avoiding the important question.. stats please

height
current bodyfat

I am 18
After cycle, I weighed in at 182 but have not started my clomid yet.
I am 5'11
I need to get my bf checked again but if I were to guess i would say 15 percent.

I have been lifting since I was in eighth grade. Freshman year and on it got more consistent with me being in highschool and being able to do it during the day at school, before school sometimes, after school on off seasons, etc. Is that the lifting history you'd want? I play football, used to wretsle but got sick of dropping weight, and i also run track and play summer baseball.

The reason I thought I would be fine running it was because of how terrible people said my breathing issues would be during a test cycle because my friends were having problems with it but i noticed no real difference at all and actually felt that my breathing seemed MORE efficent.

shwre your cycle history, you say your 18 years old now so at what age did you start cycling?

And on top of the breathing issues I can care less how hard something is during cycle because knowing that I can keep what I have gained on cycle because I have not even reached my true genetic potential yet I am more focused on the sports after track that would have required me to gain weight and still remain quick off my feet. Me saying this, however, does not mean I am not open to criticism or ignorant of facts, I like to know things from every perspective rather than having a one-track mind.

I've only ever done one other cycle it being a testosterone cypionate cycle that I am coming off of right now. I just want to try and gain as much knowledge as i can before i run another cycle in 14 to 16 weeks.

The reason I thought I would be fine running it was because of how terrible people said my breathing issues would be during a test cycle because my friends were having problems with it but i noticed no real difference at all and actually felt that my breathing seemed MORE efficent.

your 17 year old friends are also having problems with their testosterone cycle? whats this world coming too? kid get off the gear and get your head out of your ass. you have no business doing steroids at your age of 18 which i find it hard to believe that your really 18 and go ahead and visit our TRT forum as you will be spending alot of time there for the rest of your life as trt is for life.

do your parents know your doing steroids??

Last edited:
Back