I need help on my second cycle, Tren, test, dbol kickstart?

i figured as much....

im baffled by the members here who have responded looking to give cycle advice...

YOURE FUCKING 18, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TRT IS? DO YOU WANT TO BE INJECTING A NEEDLE INTO YOURSELF 4 TIMES A WEEK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE???

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GEAR!

you, my friend, are not ready.. your friends are idiots and birds of a feather... well..

put the steroids away, run a proper pct.. and pray that your levels recover..

Well I go along with this ^^. Hell where have i been. Yea man 18 yrs old. It took 14 posts to get your age ??

YOU started off with this Track thing and now we find you are 18.... Listen to what 3j said. I don't need to parrot him.

Stop, you don't want TRT , you are not an addict. You are headed for it for sure.

OMM

Last edited:
Instead of hammering on us to tell you why NOT to do Tren... Try researching the compound. Learn how it effects your cardio and your breathing.

Also importantly do more study on the unwanted sides and the possible growth problems you may suffer from doing AAS at age 17 and then the Tren. and it']s side.

Get off the steroids kid. Remember later on in life what we have advised. You are too young.
Good Luck :) OMM

3J ....

This kid has already used steroids his buddies are using them too

The whole you ought to not be on steroids till you get older ship has already sailed

I agree with you on that score of it

and this is coming from a guy thats been using stsroids since 1988 when i was 18

But he wont listen to that at this point so why not help him do it right ?

Last edited:
Ziegler, part of me hears you and part of me want to rip the OP. I'm not so sure he's interested in doing it right. There tren mentioned, now another thread about dbol kickstart.

Here's a newsflash

I am 18
185 pounds
5'11
15 percent body fat

It ain't working son. At your age, with that weight and height, running track, doing cycles, and that body fat %? It just ain't working, and you are not educated enough or wired mentally yet to understand the risks you are taking. How does a floppy dick and infertility at age 35 strike you? Probably not at all as you have no frame of reference to understand.

FWIW track guys use winstrol.

How does a floppy dick and infertility at age 35 strike you? Probably not at all as you have no frame of reference to understand.
More like 25 years of age now with so many newbies doing it the wrong way. and that number sad to say might drop down to 15 years of age in ten years.
forgive them for they know not what they do......

If you have to be injecting needles into yourself 4 times a week then you are definitely not on trt, you are on some cycle that would require you putting multiple different compounds into your body.

Actually that's spot on with TRT.
1 injection HCG for testicles
1 injection of 1/2 weekly dose of test
3.5 days after hCG ANOTHER HCG
3.5 days after test shot ANOTHER test shot with remaining 1/2 weekly dose.

Leads to more stable blood levels of hormones and helps combat the roller coaster effect caused by drastic swings in hormones from larger, less frequent injections.

500ui HCG per injection.
60-100mg test per injection.

Also an AI which is somewhere around 1mg anastrazol split with test injections.

Don't be scared but don't say nobody told you. I wasn't scared of STDs either . . . . . Until they brought in the q-tip they were gonna shove in my schnitzel hole.

Im going to be firm on this particular thread. If you dont plan on staying on gear for years and years then dont start. If you plan on having kids one day..dont start. Hope that makes sense. I started kmowing thats what i wanted years and years ago. Now i will be on test until i die. I cannot have kids and that was just after year 4 of cycling. I have to donate blood every 3 months bc my shit is to thick and it could kill me. If your ready gor those simple risks that will eventually happen..go for it.

600mgs test e
400 tren
4 weeks dbol

Keep ai on hand. Done! G luck

What they all said ^^^^^ stop playing with your hormones. If you get labs you'll see that you've likely already done significant damage. If not........then the side effect free gear you ran was just oil. 600mg per week of test has side effects. Sorry but it just does. Gaining strength and muscle at 18 is diet and workout.....that is all you need or will need for years. Research the tren. A si.ple Google search will reveal how insane your plan is. If you get REAL tren and put it in your body thwn you will be back on this site asking how to undo what you've done.

Please get a good pct going and abandon your insane gear ideas. This is a life long commitment or a life of low t. Get labs done. Your test should be through the roof without gear. Injecting these hormones stops that natural high level DEAD in its tracks.

Start asking diet and exercise advice. Manipulate your calories and workout and find what works best for you.

And again........DO NOT DO ANY MORE STEROIDS....please

Im going to be firm on this particular thread. If you dont plan on staying on gear for years and years then dont start. If you plan on having kids one day..dont start. Hope that makes sense. I started kmowing thats what i wanted years and years ago. Now i will be on test until i die. I cannot have kids and that was just after year 4 of cycling. I have to donate blood every 3 months bc my shit is to thick and it could kill me. If your ready gor those simple risks that will eventually happen..go for it.

600mgs test e
400 tren
4 weeks dbol

Keep ai on hand. Done! G luck

Good ^^ stuff , however let me straighten out the misconception , if you will, of Tren if you might think that Tren like so many think it will act at small degree as an AI. NO... it does not. Anythiing like Mast or Tren just to name another that do not need an AI for some . Well Simple SImon told me lets review the steroid Profiles a little closer using common sense.

Those compounds take care of their business for their function they are not an ancillary. SO listen think 600mgs is a dose of Test that will need an AI to control the E2. Simple, ... the test at 600mgs or more you should have to control Esrogen... :) remember Exogenous test and Test goes UP so automatically the estrogen specifically E2 the second one WILL rise too much. AND that does differ from man to man ergo gotta get BW to tell the truth with more accuracy . However a small dose of preventative medicine has been a long time , a better safety rope. I don't want to have to work at overcoming any unwanted side effects .

MY 2 cents I promote the use until at low dose until the labs tell me different along with my physical condition.

Good Luck

OOMM

Last edited:
I think OP is talking about someone else maybe not however good thought don't do steroids again but with all do respect :) I think that ship has sailed... :(

A good post though ^^ LateStart

OMM

If you have to be injecting needles into yourself 4 times a week then you are definitely not on trt, you are on some cycle that would require you putting multiple different compounds into your body. Why are you trying to scare me away from something I'm not scared of? I made this choice myself. I don't know why I even bothered joining a forum to ask questions to educate myself if you guys attack me and call me ignorant for asking the questions in the first place. Would you rather me go in with no idea what I'm doing to my body?
ok smart ass..

80mg test e monday and thursday (to keep levels stable)

250iu hcg tuesday and friday (so that one day i can have kids)

now, if you go back to kindergarten and remember the day they taught you how to count, you can see that its 4 injections a week.

even if i were to do one trt injection a week at 160mg im still doing 3.

If you're set on cycling at a young age, just know that Tren isn't gonna help your track numbers and might leave you off worse cause it has a huge impact on cardio. I'd personally run EQ, Test and GW for a decent time frame, maybe like 16wks for EQ and 6wks of GW and time it around comps. Don't touch var or dbol those pumps are gonna kill you. Save Tren for 2-3 years down the road

ok smart ass..

80mg test e monday and thursday (to keep levels stable)

250iu hcg tuesday and friday (so that one day i can have kids)

now, if you go back to kindergarten and remember the day they taught you how to count, you can see that its 4 injections a week.

even if i were to do one trt injection a week at 160mg im still doing 3.

Hahahahahahahaha. He will get it later. Wants cycling advice now and trt advice in about 7 years. Thanks for the laugh.

Bottom line......its hard to give someone so young cycling advice. There is just no safe way to do it right now. OP.....try not to be offended the guys on here actually care about you.
Good luck with whatever you decide bro

Op, you have a few interesting threads going. Very good points on why people shouldn't use gear at such a young age.
One being they think they know everything...

You wouldn't run any test with the anavar? Like to combat the fact that you're suppressing it and not using any test with it. and what all does hcg help with? I've read about it but i've never talked to someone about it.

it says ad 40mgs of anavar meaning add to the test forgot a d but thats what it means ad add same thing lol my spelling.

Kills me every time this thread pops up. Just damn.

But I'm curious about something, how did you know your test was over dosed "a ridiculous amount"? You're basing your ability to handle tren and sides and not using an AI on the fact that your overdosed gear caused no issues. Sounds like you gained a shit load of water........well that's a HUGE sign that you NEED AN AI. This post pains me. Again.....how did you arrive at 600mg of test? What was your target dose that landed you at 600? This has been said before but tren and cardio is not gonna work......and what makes you think that 600mg test prepared you for a gram of gear? Is this crazy second cycle gonna include AI? Tren adds way more sides than straight test.
Everyone on this site is gonna say don't do this. If you are hell bent on it then do a whole lot more research. Dosages too high......no sides prevention.....this just doesn't work. Sorry.....its early and I'm tired :)
I'll shut up now and just say best of luck to you bro.

Last edited:
I looked up lab results for my test because I was curious if it was accurately dosed and multiple people said that it was overdosed. It wasn't really that relevant I was just stating it. The reason I was arguing being ready for tren anyways is because I understand that there is usually side effects with 500 mg of test and I didn't experiance much of them. I was thinking if I'm going to have my natty test shut down anyways why wouldn't I use a stronger anabolic, like if you had a car race you were getting paid money for and you had a fast car, and a slow car. Odds are you're going to choose the fast car, but thats why i came here for help. After cycle I weighed in at 178 and I've maintained that so the people saying I was holding 20 pounds of water I guess I'm holding pretty tightly cause it still must be there.

that was sarcasm on the last claim by the way, theres no way i was holding that much water like you guys were saying.

Back